Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Two Pontiac Sketches

11 posts in this topic

Cory Wolfe    263
Here are two sketches that I drew around the middle of July. At first, I lost my digicam program, but after I found it I thought I would wait to finally get a scanner. Well, no scanner yet so I decided to use the digicam once again. Therefore they are slightly distorted and of low quality.

This one is my idea of what the Torrent should look like. I wanted to go in a new design direction while keeping it noticably Pontiac-like. In a way, it would be Pontiac's A&S.

Posted Image

This one was done as a joke, but it turned out rather nicely and as a serious sketch. It's a minivan obviously. The idea behind it is a sporty, performance-oriented minivan.

Posted Image

Northstar    11
First one: Looks pretty good except that the rear looks a little short (could be the angle). Minivan: Nice job! That shows that minivans CAN look good, although I still don't agree with Pontiac having a minivan. Nice work BV.

Cory Wolfe    263
Well, I never saw it before... ..But I am used to the Torrent being called Vibe-like. I guess wanting to make it less SUV-ish and more sporting caused it to look like that. Oh well...

Well, I never saw it before...

..But I am used to the Torrent being called Vibe-like. I guess wanting to make it less SUV-ish and more sporting caused it to look like that. Oh well...

[post="1141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your design in a negative way. It's just that having a Pontiac that look like a Toyota is a crime ;) :D

So I hope the Vibe redesigns to be a real Pontiac.

LosAngeles    2
Your Torrent looks like a Quest and a VUE thrown in a blender.... Both look quite nice, however....I didn't know you had skills like that.

Cory Wolfe    263
Oh... really? Well, thanks. I guess you weren't around when I used to post my sketches... I've been seriously slacking for the last 6 months or so. Which reminds me... I need to 'give a history lesson' as I planned. Maybe once I get a scanner... Is what you said about the Torrent good or bad....? :P Edited by blackviper8891

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this