Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Two Pontiac Sketches

11 posts in this topic

Here are two sketches that I drew around the middle of July. At first, I lost my digicam program, but after I found it I thought I would wait to finally get a scanner. Well, no scanner yet so I decided to use the digicam once again. Therefore they are slightly distorted and of low quality.

This one is my idea of what the Torrent should look like. I wanted to go in a new design direction while keeping it noticably Pontiac-like. In a way, it would be Pontiac's A&S.

Posted Image

This one was done as a joke, but it turned out rather nicely and as a serious sketch. It's a minivan obviously. The idea behind it is a sporty, performance-oriented minivan.

Posted Image

First one: Looks pretty good except that the rear looks a little short (could be the angle). Minivan: Nice job! That shows that minivans CAN look good, although I still don't agree with Pontiac having a minivan. Nice work BV.

It looks great, but...

...not to be mean BV, but it looks too much like this:

Posted Image

This is a Toyota Estima, which is the Previa in Hong Kong.

Well, I never saw it before... ..But I am used to the Torrent being called Vibe-like. I guess wanting to make it less SUV-ish and more sporting caused it to look like that. Oh well...

Well, I never saw it before...

..But I am used to the Torrent being called Vibe-like. I guess wanting to make it less SUV-ish and more sporting caused it to look like that. Oh well...

[post="1141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your design in a negative way. It's just that having a Pontiac that look like a Toyota is a crime ;) :D

So I hope the Vibe redesigns to be a real Pontiac.

Your Torrent looks like a Quest and a VUE thrown in a blender.... Both look quite nice, however....I didn't know you had skills like that.

Oh... really? Well, thanks. I guess you weren't around when I used to post my sketches... I've been seriously slacking for the last 6 months or so. Which reminds me... I need to 'give a history lesson' as I planned. Maybe once I get a scanner... Is what you said about the Torrent good or bad....? :P Edited by blackviper8891

You are very talented and both are very good. They don't look like anything else out there. Quite original. Good work.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0