Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Which GMT900 Debut Are You Most Looking Forward To

Guest Josh

Which GMT900 Debut Are You Most Looking Forward To  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which GMT900 Debut Are You Most Looking Forward To

• Chevrolet Tahoe (Tuesday September 20th)
    • GMC Yukon (Debut TBA
    • Cadillac Escalade (Debut TBA)

These are just for the full size SUV's that are set to be rolled out on this years auto show circuit. The General will release information on the Tahoe Tuesday, September 20th and C&G will have the information asap. We want to know which full size SUV you're most looking foward to seeing and why!

I voted for the Tahoe, because... there's no way they could have screwed up the Escalade, but the Tahoe will show just how good they were able to make the 900's and everything else will be better, so we just have to wait to see how the rest look.

I really want to see the Escalade front end. I know the other trucks are just important (if not more important) when it comes to sales, but the Escalade front end is really sounding like a surprise from what people in the design dome said. I hounestly dont feel like I want to see the rear ends of any of them.... I remember those illegally taken spy shots, the back ends looked the same... My Canadian 0.02

I voted for the Escalade, but what I really can't wait to see is the whole package on these things. I really think the Escalade is going to blow us away, but the interiors on these things is part of what I am really looking forward to. Now that the Tahoe is coming out Tuesday (!), I am most anticipating it.

ANY of them, because I WANT to see the interior!!! Similarly, I also want to know concrete info on specs, options, features, etc.

So, right now, I'd say Tahoe, because it'll be the first http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Yet I still agree on the Yukon points, because it will be interesting to see if they REALLY differentiated it from the Chevy or if it's like now, a different grille and wheels, but EVERYTHING else the same.

The Escalade, regardless of how much improved it is, is kinda last on my list, because if the core essentials of the Tahoe are great, the Caddy can only get that much nicer. Edited by caddycruiser

We know the Escalade interior will differ a lot from the other two from what we've seen (radios and HVAC stuff), but I'm interested to see if the Yukon looks different from the Tahoe and if it looks more upscale than the Tahoe as well. I'm also interested to see what they do with the Denali's interior.

I know it's not listed here, but I want to see the Silverado, especially the SS version. It's probably the only F/S truck I'd realistically buy.

my desk manager said no more 06 Tahoes can be ordered and that by march 07 Subs and Tahoes should be on the lot... hopefully we dont run out of 06 before the 07's show up...

[post="15929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Chances are you will run out of '06's before the '07's hit.

I voted for the Escalade. That currently is the image for General Motors right now. No matter which way you cut it. You don't have a guy calling himself "Cadillac" on Monday Night Football because of an aging DTS architecture.

Furthermore the GMC will feature the Envoy front with a hood scoop as we showed on the old C&G.

I'm excited, however I'm a realist in the same sense. Lets hope these can be the cash cows GM needs them to be.

Chances are you will run out of '06's before the '07's hit.

I voted for the Escalade. That currently is the image for General Motors right now. No matter which way you cut it. You don't have a guy calling himself "Cadillac" on Monday Night Football because of an aging DTS architecture.

Furthermore the GMC will feature the Envoy front with a hood scoop as we showed on the old C&G.

I'm excited, however I'm a realist in the same sense. Lets hope these can be the cash cows GM needs them to be.

[post="15951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i dont think its good if we run out of 06's... but we will be the last, because we are one of the only ones to have 05's left, and if all of the southern cali runs out of tahoes and suburbans... I think GM will have something strange on their hands...

hopefully the GMT900's will be a hit though, hopefully they wont wait 7 years to resculp these trucks again... the market is getting more and more competative, and if GM can sweep the competition, it will be easier for them a few years down the road... if GM teaches Nissan to get out of the truck buisness that makes it all the more power to GM, same to Honda, although I dont think Toyota will back down, although they dont sell near the volume that GM and Ford do...(trucks)

Hopefully it will be a dead hit, and the intior will be class leading, (Thank you Lutz)

There is no hood scoop on the Yukon.

[post="15998"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I hope you are right. It doesn't look right on the 4Runner, it wont look right on what is supposed to be an upscale SUV from GM. If they did a Cyclone package, basically a GMC SS, I could see it as an option.

I want to see the 'Sclade, if it looks good, it'll keep showing up in music videos, that kind of publicity is great.

EXT... cant' wait to see the front

I want to see if the Slade really does become the ultimate luxury SUV (and maybe takes a little from my beloved SRX in smoothness)...or if it ends up just looking like a warmed-over Chevy/GMC. That being said, I also hope the Yukon Denali can get a little of its shine back from the Escalade. As in my mind the original Slade was a Yukon Denali with a wreath-and-creast badge.

ANY of them, because I WANT to see the interior!!!  Similarly, I also want to know concrete info on specs, options, features, etc.

So, right now, I'd say Tahoe, because it'll be the first http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Yet I still agree on the Yukon points, because it will be interesting to see if they REALLY differentiated it from the Chevy or if it's like now, a different grille and wheels, but EVERYTHING else the same.

The Escalade, regardless of how much improved it is, is kinda last on my list, because if the core essentials of the Tahoe are great, the Caddy can only get that much nicer.

[post="15827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

First off I want to say that I'm still in a state of shock after seeing these pics. The tahoe interior and exterior is perfect for chevy. Now for GMC and the denali model, i'm hopping for a closer match to the Lade than the tahoe. Looking how conservative the luxury appointments to the tahoe's interior appears to be, I think the best is yet to come.

• 2 weeks later...