Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Pontiac Photoshop

13 posts in this topic

I was bored, so I whipped up this Grand Prix coupe. It's been done many times before (I have as well), but I wanted to go more in-depth with it. So, I started with the GP Autocross concept and then: made it into a coupe, shortened the rear, moved the front wheel foward, added custom more integrated GTO-ish headlights, added GTO foglights, integrated the lower fascia more, removed antennae, made roofline slightly sportier, removed cladding, enlarged the rear spoiler, and changed color.

What this chop reminds me of is how much better this car looks as a coupe. Why GM didn't capitalize on that confuses me. It may have overlapped with the GTO, but come on, it looks better than it and the sedan GP. Good enough reason for me...

Chop:
Posted Image

Original:
Posted Image

Wow, that looks amazing. Nice job!

It does look sort of like an Alero coupe, but it's well done and looks good. Nice job BV. I think the reason GM didn't do this is because of the G6 coupe.

A little tweaking and that wouldn't make a bad looking GTO, no?

Just sexy. Definitely should have been the two-door GP, with the whole finally being rear-drive again, but, alas, it was the GTO's turn this time around.

very clead.great job. B)

that is HOT! screw the g6 coupe give us one of those!

Vinz96z:

Your avatar is similar to my idea of what I eventually want to get for a tatoo.

Posted Image

it reminds me of, at first glance, an rsx i actually like the front of the rsx however, and i find that given the relationship between gto and sedans of the past and the styling of the present, this would make a worthy gto, if it were to have the v8 as it should and rear wheel, all that, its the underpinnings that makes it, the styling of the old goats was not radical or different from the lemans or any other pontiac at all

i this would make a worthy gto, if it were to have the v8 as it should and rear wheel, all that, its the underpinnings that makes it, the styling of the old goats was not radical or different from the lemans or any other pontiac at all

[post="1851"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

although i never ever would have thought of that and if they did make something like this and i hadnt herd it explained like u just did i would have been WTF-ing like mad but now that u say it i totally agree

Looks good expect you forgot to take care of the B-pillar on the other side. ;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0