Sign in to follow this  
Variance

Real-World Images of Ford Edge

16 posts in this topic

mustang84    12

That copper metallic color is hot...great vehicle stance too. This should be a good seller for Ford.

Nick    31

Nice...I got a Nissan Murano vibe from that front shot (though it may have a lot to do with the color). I find it strange though that the drive seat is already showing significant wear marks (wrinkles/cracks).

Bimmer325    18

Nice...I got a Nissan Murano vibe from that front shot (though it may have a lot to do with the color). I find it strange though that the drive seat is already showing significant wear marks (wrinkles/cracks).

207587[/snapback]

My friend's F-150 is just a year old and the leather is already torn in places. It looks terrible.

Variance    0

Nice...I got a Nissan Murano vibe from that front shot (though it may have a lot to do with the color).

207587[/snapback]

Me too, actually.

And I have no idea how I missed it before but I'm just now noticing that extra grille opening right below the chrome bars.

regfootball    234

My friend's F-150 is just a year old and the leather is already torn in places.  It looks terrible.

207588[/snapback]

my 500 is my 4th ford with leather and its looking almost like new still after one year, I am shocked. ford leather is usually garbage. in these pics, the leather doesn't look too bad.

ford ought to do a mid year revision on the center stack, its atrocious. kids in shop class can make nicer radios and climate controls.

Edited by regfootball

ocnblu    733
Blocky, but nice. I really hope it does well. I picked up a brochure at the local dealer and I have it here on my desk, just to read up on it.

sciguy_0504    0

I love the color and the grille. The interior appears to be nicer than recent Ford products and it doesn't look like it was designed seperately from the exterior. This should sell well.

ohsnap    0

Wow, I actually am suprised and impressed. It looks a lot better than I thought it would. Hmm, maybe that's why people keep suggesting it whenever the topic of my next family car comes up!

ZL-1    160

Posted Image

207516[/snapback]

Jesus, The Golden Gate looks just like one of the briges here in Lisbon from that angle!!! I had to look twice to notice the pillars and the background to be sure it wasn't Lisbon... :o

That's one neat Ford! I like it way more than the Lincoln, 3-bar grille and everything.

I believe this will be smaller than the Lambdas, and I'm wondering where the market will head to: smaller 5 seaters or larger 7 seaters that are closer in size, space and utility to the BOF SUVs.

Paolino    99

I dislike Ford interiors. Mercury interiors are better, but just barely. Lincoln interiors are nice. As a whole though, they need to really get away from the boxy/retro looks they have with elements in their interiors.

Not bad...I like it much better than the MKX or whatever that Lincoln's called. If I wanted something smaller than a Lambda, I'd seriously consider this.

regfootball    234

part of what makes the Edge click in terms of design is that the wheels are at the corners. No mammoth GM style / Mazda6 style overhangs. At least visually. the wheels are out to the body sides too.

the other thing that makes it sporty is that the perceived length of the cargo bay is short, to suggest a sporty vehicle. Its not a long cargo bay behind the rear wheel to the hatch like lots of other flabby SUV's.

This thing will bust the door open in sales. Pricing be damned.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this