Choppin' Competition 5 - Opel Antara!

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 5!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, Septemeber 24th at 11:59PM EST.

Here is the pic to chop (click link):

http://www.gmeurope.com/frankfurt2005/pres...030_A204919.jpg

*** Josh has agreed to give away another prize to the winner if we get 15 legitimate entries again ***

This one was a hard one to figure out what to chop! But anywho... here's my entry.

NOS2006... nice colors! Ya otta put some brake rotors behind those wheels if you can. Nice chop!

Posted Image

Edited by BuddyP

Hey look, its an Antara Quad Coupe, except at night.
Posted Image

No, this is not a serious entry, although it is less of a joke than my last one. I'm sure there are 12 more choppers out there who can do worlds better than I did with this ten minute MS Paint job. So do it. I'd like to see a realistic interpretation of how the next VUE will look, Saturn grille, 4 doors, etc. Lets see if we can have an actual competition in here. If we get 15 entries (not counting mine) for this one, I promise to never again use Paint to make a retarded entry and enter it.

I count 6 entries so far. mygraphix is no longer working, so I'll have to wait until he re-submits his entry to start voting. I have one coming so that makes 7, but there's only about 9 hours left in the competition, so it doens't look like we'll get 15 entries.

Here's my entry:

Posted Image

Mod's include wheels, lowering, removing roof rails, making it a quad coupe, getting rid of the little spoiler thing that messed up the roofline a little bit (IMO), made the taillight red, gave the headlight some color, and of course coloring it black.

If anyone wants to see more colors I think I'll start a thread in the Member's showcase with a bunch of colors, I can whip them up pretty quick since I already have all the work done for coloring.