Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Choppin' Competition 5 - Opel Antara!

ya it is, usually i can put something good together but this one already looked real nice so i had trouble on deciding what to do

What does everyone think about the Tahoe for CC6? Usually I try not to do SUVs two comps in a row, but I think the Tahoe would be a great comp.

Here's my entry:

Posted Image

Mod's include wheels, lowering, removing roof rails, making it a quad coupe, getting rid of the little spoiler thing that messed up the roofline a little bit (IMO), made the taillight red, gave the headlight some color, and of course coloring it black.

If anyone wants to see more colors I think I'll start a thread in the Member's showcase with a bunch of colors, I can whip them up pretty quick since I already have all the work done for coloring.

We were having bandwidth issues so we got rid of the member uploads to keep the bandwidth in check. Try imageshack.us for uploads.

Here's mine!

Here's what I changed...

- Made it less tall
- Changed the wheels
- Added bump at the rear quarter panel
- Changed the side vent
- Side exhaust is different
- Added Cadillac grill

Posted Image

Edited by -Camaro-

go goTahoe!!! I would do my best to finish that chop. Work is busy but the Tahoe is way too awsome to pass up. I would be in for sure! B)

The competition is now closed. I will begin voting as soon as mygraphix PMs me his entry. Whoops, didn't see his edited post. Voting will begin shortly.