2007 G35 - Very Aggressive Pricing

It's too bad they don't offer the G35x with the 6-speed manual transmission.  My dad has a 2006 G35x and the only thing he dislikes about the car is that the manual wasn't available with AWD.

209046[/snapback]

After the interior, that's the other big issue I have. Why no 6MT + AWD? Makes no sense to me. That's the combo I'd want.

And you'll probably get better resale value, too. Also, $0 servicing for 50K miles.

209161[/snapback]

Well, have fun with your uglier, weaker, slower, worse-equipped BMW with this gorgeous interior...

Posted Image

...that you still paid more for.

Oh, and it's easy to offer free maintenance when you roll the potential costs into the car's price (just a theory).

Well, have fun with your uglier, weaker, slower, worse-equipped BMW with this gorgeous interior...

Posted Image

...that you still paid more for.

209171[/snapback]

I'll admit, I prefer the previous Gen BMW's over the current model, but I happen to like the BMW's interior. I like things that are "simple"... nothing too fancy, and that applies to my dashes as well.

It's all matter of preference of course. Plus, I've never liked the G35 much anyway.

Feel free to spend all your (nonexistant) money.

What's that 'sposed to mean?! Them's fightin' words! :lol:

Edited by Captainbooyah

Both G35 and BMW 3 series interiors are nowhere near the competition (Audi, Lexus, Mercedes etc). The only BMW with a truely good interior is the 7 series. All the rest fall short.

Infiniti knows how to make great interiors, it's just that even the updated interior in the G35 doesn't appeal to me. Check out the M35/45 interior for a great interior from Infinity. (spectacular car too; to me, best in class)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's great pricing, but I don't lust over this car because the looks do nothing for me.  I do commend Nissan for having a very competitive, compelling vehicle.

209291[/snapback]

not only that but this car is going to look silly in a few short years. that interior has way too much going on. it has more buttons than a keyboard and looks like an atm. there is no one single plane.

all the views are skewed and angles are awkward looking to me.

im sure there will be plenty of takers and it is nicely priced and equipped but to quote hyundais call letters, hope you understand

nothing is driveabvle and inexpensive.

notorious cost cutting will reveal the entire undercarriage is made from recycled coke cans and breadsticks. :D

and the motor really doesnt make me go ooooh either. i find it irritating and obnoxious. im sure it performs admirably but id grow tired of it. but hey, to each his own.

im from the less is more school of thought. not the more for less.

Edited by Mr.Krinkle

It's just their looks. Honestly, they just seem too bland for me. Something about the BMW catches my eye. Of course, I'd buy a CTS over either brand, but that's just my preference.

And Infiniti's interiors are just, in the words of empowah, "too techie" for my liking.

im sure there will be plenty of takers and it is nicely priced and equipped but to quote hyundais call letters,  hope you understand

nothing is driveabvle and inexpensive.

notorious cost cutting will reveal the entire undercarriage is made from recycled coke cans and breadsticks.  :D

209299[/snapback]

We aren't talking about Kia here. :P

there is way too much going on in that G35 interior and the new exterior is rather messy, but you just cannot ignore the performance and value of it. its a strong entry in the field. A4's are so lame.

truth be told, you could likely get into a 9-5 for what a high end G35 or low level BMW would cost you in real dollars, if you wanted more space or something more unique.

One fo the S60 variations might be an alternative here too......like an AWD T5 or something.

that M35 interior is way too complex. what do baseline M35's go for?

Edited by regfootball

there is way too much going on in that G35 interior and the new exterior is rather messy, but you just cannot ignore the performance and value of it.  its a strong entry in the field.  A4's are so lame.

truth be told, you could likely get into a 9-5 for what a high end G35 or low level BMW would cost you in real dollars, if you wanted more space or something more unique.

One fo the S60 variations might be an alternative here too......like an AWD T5 or something.

that M35 interior is way too complex.  what do baseline M35's go for?

209316[/snapback]

But the 9-5 is ancient and is FWD...plus it has GM parts bin stereo face on it. I want something unique in my interior. Both the M45 and the G35 interiors may be a little busy (though I don't find them to be) but they are very nicely designed and shaped. I've always liked Inifiniti's taste in interior design.

Why did you even bother posting if you're this clueless?

209343[/snapback]

wow. are you really just retarded or like to bust chops. it was a joke scotthendersonfan. smoke a spliff and ....lighten up man. find your center.

and the car will be laughed at before the lease is up.

enjoy the prestige of a cut rate bmw with none of the allure, history, mechanics, and satisfaction but dont try to convince me. clueless? the motor is irritating. i think it sounds like $h!. dont tell me otherwise. retard. :rolleyes: its as obnoxious as all this whining about how good a price it is.

if you wait a couple years you can go to a police auction and purchase a seized one for even less money.

why do you have such a hard on for this car anyway? 8)

is it because you like it?

going to work on my chi now. peace man.

Edited by Mr.Krinkle

Besides the engine and possibly the standard features/pricing, the G does nothing for me. The floating headlights and hood cutline are horrible, IMO, and the rear is plain. The interior does not look like it comes on entry-lux car. The metal does look fake along with the wood, which was not pictured.

The M, on the other hand, is hot all around.

The 3 does little for me, either. Overhyped and too pricey considering what else is offered in the segment. I'd rather have an IS, A4, TL or next-gen CTS.

Besides the engine and possibly the standard features/pricing, the G does nothing for me.  The floating headlights and hood cutline are horrible, IMO, and the rear is plain.  The interior does not look like it comes on entry-lux car.  The metal does look fake along with the wood, which was not pictured.

The M, on the other hand, is hot all around.

The 3 does little for me, either.  Overhyped and too pricey considering what else is offered in the segment.  I'd rather have an IS, A4, TL or next-gen CTS.

209382[/snapback]

The only thing is the IS isn't much of driver's car...it could have been so much better if Toyota had spent more time on driving dynamics. The chassis is there, the looks are there, the egine and the interior are there. But the V6 lacks a manual, the Nannies get in the way, and it doesn't feel as connected to the road as the BMW or the Nissan. The TL is pretty nice too, but I'm not a fan of the FWD layout...next gen CTS yeah I wanna see that sucker, but I bet it'll be too big for the class.

Guys which one

This?

Posted Image

Or This?

Posted Image

209271[/snapback]

Or This?

Posted Image

post-1877-1161956771_thumb.jpg

209344[/snapback]

I can't tell what the 3rd pic is...it doesn't enlartge properly for me...but I'm Gonna go ahead and guess it's the IS?

I prefer the G35...sure the aluminum doesn't look like metal...it actually reminds me of cloth in it's softness and color...butthe design is so much better to me than BMWs. I respect BMWs cars...but that interior wouldn't look out of place in the early 90's.

I can't tell what the 3rd pic is...it doesn't enlartge properly for me...but I'm Gonna go ahead and guess it's the IS?

I prefer the G35...sure the aluminum doesn't look like metal...it actually reminds me of cloth in it's softness and color...butthe design is so much better to me than BMWs. I respect BMWs cars...but that interior wouldn't look out of place in the early 90's.

209399[/snapback]

The picture is of the next-gen CTS interior.

209316[/snapback]

Werd. I saw a shiny gray '06 9-5 wagon today, and honestly, it looks amazingly fresh for an eight year old car. The front end looks great in person, and I love the ironed look of the fenders. I'd take one over a technically-superior TL or ES.

Werd. I saw a shiny gray '06 9-5 wagon today, and honestly, it looks amazingly fresh for an eight year old car. The front end looks great in person, and I love the ironed look of the fenders. I'd take one over a technically-superior TL or ES.

209508[/snapback]

Plus the 9-5 could be construed as a "niche" choice in the marketplace.

For example, in southern California where seemingly EVERYONE has a TL or ES, the 9-5 is less-common.....and somewhat more "special."

I actually strongly considered one before getting the CTS Sport.....but in the end, the Cadillac just seemed like a much-higher quality product overall in terms of ride/handling/structure.

209508[/snapback]

which is why i said that about the 9-5....they tweaked it just enough to appeal to someone who wants something unique and kind of tasteful

which is why i said that about the 9-5....they tweaked it just enough to appeal to someone who wants something unique and kind of tasteful

209601[/snapback]

It's good value, too. You get $4K off sticker if you do European Delivery, plus $2K travel stipend, free maintenance, and 5/100 powertrain warranty.