Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Chevy Lambda

14 posts in this topic

Not too bad.. I think the front end works best on this type of vehicle vs the Colorado. I think I might take a stab at this and differentiate it from the GMC & Saturn Lambdas.

REALLY nice!

How do you do that? How do you 'morph' other car's front ends onto another car's front end without making it look 'choppy' or unrealistic?

211711[/snapback]

rotating, shearing/raking, hue change, contrast change, brightness change, its many little things. practice makes perfect :CG_all:

REALLY nice!

How do you do that? How do you 'morph' other car's front ends onto another car's front end without making it look 'choppy' or unrealistic?

211711[/snapback]

I simply lassoed everything beyond the A-Pillar, not including the windshield, off of the Outlook that was at the exact angle as the Colorado (that help a lot) and then pasted it over the Colorado's body. Amazingly, the wheel wells lined up almost perfectly.

This looks pretty good, but IMO, a Chevy lambda should just go ahead & be a minivan with sliding doors. At least one division ought to have one, and chevy seems to make the most sense to me (though Saturn would too, but that's not likely now with the Outlook in place).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this