Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Monte Carlo

22 posts in this topic

I was bored. My keyboard was screwed up preventing me from getting on the past day or so. The MC I drew around 3/04 was laying on my desk. I figured I would update it... but make it less modern. It's still thoroughly modern, though... but now with a nice splash of retro. Surprise! :P

Posted Image

Whoa Vipes, that looks great! I like everything about it except maybe I'd order different rims. Good job, sir.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are talented! Keep it up.

oh wow nice sketch :o i dont mind the rims i think they are ok :)

Wow, that does look pretty good...I agree with the general consensus that the rims need to be changed, but otherwise it looks like a Monte to me!

Great sketch and PERFECT greenhouse..

Well... I'm glad you like it, Cort.

Good!

As for those rims ... maybe put the MC emblem on 'em, too...he he heh.

And, btw, did you sketch out a rear end "shot" for this, too? If so, would love to see how you drew that...!

No, I don't... But I have ideas for it and I'd be glad to try to sketch one out for you. With MC emblems on the wheels. :D Actually, I could probably get you an interior view if you really wanted. Won't take much... I already have it basically drawn out. It's just a year and a half old... that's all. :P

wow that looks great. you shoud be entering this in the c&g sketching comp bv

Looks good, though I'd like the front to be a little more aggressive. Everything else is good though. Nice work.

Thanks for the comments... Well, I started the rear... But I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. Any suggestions?

STS-like taillights on a clean, flat back panel. Extruding bumper with a license plate above the bumper, between the taillights. And don't forget a big ol' bowtie above the license plate and that NASCAR wing. Edited by NOS2006

No, I don't... But I have ideas for it and I'd be glad to try to sketch one out for you. With MC emblems on the wheels. :D

*grins*

Yes!!!! Go for it ;).

Actually, I could probably get you an interior view if you really wanted. Won't take much... I already have it basically drawn out. It's just a year and a half old... that's all. :P

He he he...that's fine by me! If the sketch you posted is over a year and a half old ... you really should be working for GM, imho ... because what you have drawn looks a bunch better than what is on the road today....

Hmm...this reminds me ... my sis finally put some of my OLD sketches on a disk for me ... I need to attempt to Email them to someone who can post 'em for me........... heh...talk about OLD ;).

And don't forget a big ol' bowtie above the license plate

*slaps NOS upside the head*

Hecka no. The MC Knight/Crest emblem above the dang license plate. None of this bowtie stuff ... leave for that for under the "Monte Carlo" script ;).

But, I'm not biased.....

He he he...that's fine by me! If the sketch you posted is over a year and a half old ... you really should be working for GM, imho ... because what you have drawn looks a bunch better than what is on the road today....

That one isn't... The basic design is, though. I just redid it to include some retro stylings... and I was bored. :P The old sketch included the interior...

Great design. Justvthe right amount of retro in the fenders and rear quarter sweeps. The greenhouse is perfet and the RWD proportions bring joy to my heart. Even the rims are nice. Modern but not radical. :) Edited by Sixty8panther

That one isn't... The basic design is, though. I just redid it to include some retro stylings... and I was bored. :P  The old sketch included the interior...

Ah.....I understand now ... my bad ... sorry.

Soooo...when do we get to see the interior and rear? ;)

Probably tomorrow sometime... maybe tonight, if I hurry. Also, it will include a revised front. Basically, I'm making it into an SS. Simple sporty enhancments. The rear will be an SS as well.

Sweet ... looking forward to seeing the additonal sketches :).

*sits and waits patiently*

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"Someday tomorrow will smile" ... Oak Ridge Boys ... 'Dream On'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0