Saddam Hussein is well hung

Mr.Krinkle

When's "the party"?

Yeah, I too think about a backlash of this...but what a closing of an ugly chapter. Who are the 'effin sickos in Iraq that are reacting with anger and protesting? I guess I will never get this....people who support having his sons rape women of their choice and Olympic athletes being tortured for suboptimal performance and on and on and on...they are as sick as he is.

Edited by trinacriabob

Well considering the mindset of the people from that area. With too many generations of intense passive solar brain burning, intense dehydration, lack of warm green living objects, combined with the weight of head wrappings.... He may have been the best choice for a leader.

Its so funny but sickening that anyone living does not have a clue that these people have been fighting, killing, tortureing and basically behaving like a bunch of 4 year olds having a temper tantrum in their giant sandbox for thousands of years. Its highly unlikely they will ever "grow up" and surely they are not going to do it in our lifetimes. Only another highly immature puppy and those he has managed to brain wash would ever believe he could change the world...screw the price tag :stupid:

So in summary, BFD - we didnt belong there in the first place. Now the area is in shambles and hatred is at an all time high. Our budget is totally screwed again and nothing was accomplished, nor ever will be. Time to get out and let the chips fall where they may. When they act up again, go back and give them another quick pounding and leave again. Dont turn it into a big project.

In all living circles other than the modern human, punishment is harsh, swift and then its over. Either the disciplined learned their lesson or not, if not another swift kick in the ass awaits them, sooner or later they grow up and catch on. These "modern" methods accomplish nothing, they only teach "maybe" or offer an excess of humiliation that builds hatred.

Well considering the mindset of the people from that area. With too many generations of intense passive solar brain burning, intense dehydration, lack of warm green living objects, combined with the weight of head wrappings....

212356[/snapback]

That corner of the world is so 'effin litigious...it's the wiring. And it has been that way for thousands of years. The people of that area are so mercurial. We ain't dealing with Norway, you know....

That corner of the world is so 'effin litigious...it's the wiring.  And it has been that way for thousands of years.  The people of that area are so mercurial.  We ain't dealing with Norway, you know....

212363[/snapback]

Thanks Robert, thats two word in one post and 5 minutes in the dictionary.... :rolleyes:

litigious - carry on a lawsuit

mercurial - unpredictable

couldnt you just have said, "carry on in a predictable unpredictable fashion like a bunch of screaming idiots"

antidote - allow N Korea one above ground nuclear test of carefully controled volumn centered in Bagdad ? Then punish N Korea for their actions by enacting a full 4 year assult on Korean soil ?...................hey, its the American way......... :pbjtime:

:rolleyes:

litigious - carry on a lawsuit

mercurial - unpredictable

212389[/snapback]

litigious also means someone is basically quarrelsome and a troublemaker...typically, it is legal in nature, but it doesn't have to be!

Cheers, razor!

The punishment should fit the crime and context.

I say he should be beheaded with a dull sword on live TV.

... I'm DEAD serious BTW.

Guest YellowJacket894

The punishment should fit the crime and context.

I say he should be beheaded with a dull sword on live TV.

... I'm DEAD serious BTW.

CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX: kiss the asses of your primetime lineup goodbye before they're sent straight to hell.

:pokeowned:

It's funny that Iraqis want him back now...

212550[/snapback]

Not really. Saddam is a Sunni and the Sunnis are a minority that enjoyed great power under Saddam. They are motivated by the fear of losing everything in a democratic Iraq.

The Shiites, on the other hand, suffered greatly under Saddam and are celebrating.

his punishment shouldve been to rule iraq. its just naive to think for the thousands of years theyve been killing eachother for no other reason than

they dont like eachother for god knows what reasons....that we could have this

place cleaned up in a few short years.

As my grade eight history teacher always said, "A picture is hung, a person is hanged". Nice try though... :)

212580[/snapback]

like swimmed and swam...its not english class, it was a play on words. but thanks. :) ...how this read: theyre gonna hang his ass!

the ny post made a mistake you might have issue with. the headline

read "good noose". the spelt news wrong. :unsure::lol:

Not really. Saddam is a Sunni and the Sunnis are a minority that enjoyed great power under Saddam. They are motivated by the fear of losing everything in a democratic Iraq.

The Shiites, on the other hand, suffered greatly under Saddam and are celebrating.

212578[/snapback]

between all the wars iraq/iran and this current one its hard to imagine all the iraquis that have been killed. then you add in the numbers that hussein killed

and its just mindblowing. the kurds, shiites, olympic athletes, the guy that looked at his crosseyed....

a little less evil in a world that can spare it.

Without Hussein and the soon to be expected persecution and possible genocide of the Sunni population, we can soon say hello to another radical Shiite Islamic theocracy which will likely be a carbon copy of Iran or the Taliban or Somalia's ICU...

We already have one rogue nation with oil. The last thing this world and the Middle East needs is another rogue nation with oil next door to the other one.

:nono:

they need to hang his ass up on a flag pole and put honey all over his body and eyes and let some of those fire ants we use to have down in vegas eat him .

I still think that he shouldn't be killed.

I believe a life sentence is warranted, because he'll be able to think about what he has done. He may one day apologize for it.

213498[/snapback]

I agree with this.

Slightly unrelated, I don't understand the red states' fascination with the Death Penalty. They're allegedly driven by Christian values, yet they want to kill criminals instead of giving them time to repent.

It's not right.

People dont change and they dont repent, all you do with criminals is throw money at them, send they swifty to their maker and let their judgement day come. We have far to many serious problems in this world to waste time and money on our stupid "justice" system. Death penalties should be givin for most hard crimes and acted out swiftly.

People dont change and they dont repent, all you do with criminals is throw money at them, send they swifty to their maker and let their judgement day come. We have far to many serious problems in this world to waste time and money on our stupid "justice" system. Death penalties should be givin for most hard crimes and acted out swiftly.

213608[/snapback]

people change all the time. they just usually change back.