BRITNEY GOT HER SPERM

This has all the makings of a very calculated move by Britney. Marry a scumbag, have kid(s) with him, then dump him because he's a scumbag and raise the kids as a single mom. Oh well, now Federline (I refuse to call him K-Fed) has more time to focus on his career as a WWE Superstar. Hopefully Cena bitch slaps the yellow off his teeth on New Year's Day.

He's a joke. Suddenly Vanilla Ice isn't so uncool.

Britney is the consummate whore. But K-fed is a complete loser.  Its a shame they bred.  Britney could have done far better.

213192[/snapback]

Agree and disagree. Water seeks it own level and K-Fed is about Britney's level.

I've finally seen some pictures of him up close (as on msn.com) and he is skank personified. With parents like that, if the money were to dry up, the kids probably won't have such a great road ahead of them.

I was reading a day or so ago that he literally begged a club to not cancel his show because it only had 300 people out of 1,500 spots.

I too, think that Spears may have calculated some of this. What better way to generate some PR than to marry some idiot, have kids with him, get fat and get public sympathy and publicity and then divorce the idiot.

She comes out looking like the all empowered single mom, which will help change her career.

these were the headlines from cnn.com this morning when i went to check the election results.

Pelosi Set to Become House's First Madam Speaker

White House Extends Olive Branch to House

Dems Projected to Pick up Four Senate Seats

Democrats Poised to Win Majority of Governorships

Number of Civil Rights Voting Complaints 'Low'

Man Accused of Smashing Voting Machine

Palestinians Say Israeli Tanks Kill 19 in Gaza

Suicide Bomber Kills 42 in Pakistan

Britney Spears Files for Divorce | Gallery

CNN Wire: Latest updates on world's top stories

just thought id drop that in

:thumbsup:

these were the headlines from cnn.com this morning when i went to check the election results.

Pelosi Set to Become House's First Madam Speaker

213455[/snapback]

Oh, good, she's ITALIAN.

You folks agree - Britney and Federline are skank whose audience probably has an IQ 3x the average shoe size.

These two were shooting stars with no long term promise anyhow. History proves this. Partridge Family.....Leath Garret......Rick Springfield.....being a teenage idle is usually a death sentence. Britney having babies already ? is totally questionable besides. Most of these "stars" are a joke, with their lifestyle I find it amusing that they have these cheating/jelous issues anyhow.........Id live in one big orgy and make sure I had a girl that was up to speed for it.......... :thumbsup:

but I wouldnt get married

and no babies !

I think they like the attention sometimes

Pretty sure its just by marriage.

213741[/snapback]

so when someone asks if she has any Italian in her she can say "well i has some sicilian in me last night"

its a joke folks, and yes it works with any nationality. try it out.

personally its nice to see the I-talians but were all Americans anyway.

im just glad they told rumsfield to hit the road.

oh, if you saw pelosi on letterman you know she has some good ideas brewing

and i was very much "taken" by the way she was talking to letterman.

very intelligent and very pissed at a lot of the current prevailing attitudes.

yeah, but britneys divorce is so much more exciting.

true, i guess it makes sense to me now. She wanted a man for some seeds, and then someone she could tell to go to hell and not have to have a huge divorce settlement over.

K-fed will live on Brit's stipend for awhile until crashing and burning on his confused experience.

But if Brit just wanted some seeds, i could have obliged her with a lot less fuss. I guess I don't have K-fed's stunning physique or marvelous dance moves, tho.

Britney has some entertainment value even though she has shown her "true colors" in the past couple of years. This is good news for her, and for the world, this guy becoming famous was a blight on society [this week has been the week to repeal all evils, literally]. Everybody breathe, it's fresh air.

GO K-FED!

GO K-FED!

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/11/kevein_f...tes_mean_s.html

The day after Britney Spears filed for divorce, the always ridiculous Kevin Federline used a Sharpie to write a message on the shower door of his dressing room at the House of Blues in Chicago where he performed, saying:

Today I'm a free man

Ladies look out

F-ck a wife

Give me my kids Bitch!

I mean there's class, and then there's class. And then there's this guy, who has so much class he makes the Monopoly man look like a hobo. God forbid K-Fed ever gets a tuxedo, because the world isn't ready for a man so classy grape juice would actually transform itself into wine for him.

NOTE: This clown has the handwriting of a kindergartner. It's a wonder he even managed to spell words instead of just drawing a bunch of stars and smiley faces.

Edited by regfootball

i GUESS HIS NICKNAME IS

FED-EX

NOW.

KEVIN FEDERLINE TO SELL SEX TAPE

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/11/kevin_fe...ell_sex_ta.html

In the smartest - and sleaziest - move yet, Kevin Federline is using his alleged 4-hour sex tape with Britney Spears to leverage custody of the children and $30 million. He's already been offered $50 million by companies wanting to distribute it on the web, but says he'd sell it back to Britney for $30 million and custody of their two kids. A source close to Federline says:

"At the time the two of them were in the honeymoon stages of the relationship and couldn't keep their hands off each other. They did nothing all day but have sex - and play the odd game of chess. They were insatiable and they believed they would be together forever. Britney didn't think twice about making the video at the time. She mistakenly believed that their love would last. They adored filming each other. They lived their lives in front of the cameras - even making a short-lived reality TV show of their exploits. Sex was no different to them, it seems. Now this video could prove very costly to her. Millions of people will be prepared to pay to watch. Kevin has told Britney she should comply with his demands otherwise the whole world will see her having sex, which will be devastating. At the moment Kev is in talks with a company in Arizona about putting the four-hour sex vid online. If it all goes to plan he'll make [$50 million] from it."

If Britney doesn't cave and hand over the children I'm sure a judge will. Because when you see a man of such moral character and integrity as Kevin Federline there's no way you can deny him the privelege of raising children. This guy makes Abraham Lincoln look like Hitler.

Edited by regfootball

• 2 weeks later...

britney's been partying with paris and been caught commando with some upskirts....

anyone see em?

223001[/snapback]

I read about it in my city's newspaper...

The f@#kING newspaper!!!... :banghead: And it wasn't a cheap daily either, but the main paper for my city :nono: .

Worse still, it had Paris in the picture, and I threw up my Cheerios. Maybe it was acid reflux, or just not being hungry, but it was all Paris... :censored:

Britney has to play catch up with Lindsay Lohan, who has been pulling the same thing for the past six months or so...

• 1 year later...

amazing little twist to the Jamie Lynn Spears saga......

Doubts over paternity of Jamie Lynn Spears' baby
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...5012974,00.html

BRITNEY Spears' family dramas have taken a fresh twist, with reports that Casey Aldridge is not the father of teenage mum-to-be Jamie Lynn's baby, but has been paid to protect the real man's identity.

It has been alleged the 16-year-old actress - who announced she is expecting her first child with long-term boyfriend Aldridge earlier this month - was having an affair with an older man on the set of her Nickelodeon TV show Zoey 101.

The Spears family are allegedly desperate to keep the man's identity a secret, and have paid Aldridge to pretend to be the father instead.

A source told America's Star magazine: "Casey is being paid off to be the family's fall guy while the real father remains unidentified.

"The man many suspect is the father, however, would face rape charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with Jamie Lynn."

A family insider added: "Some of us have doubts as to the legitimacy of the claim that Casey is the father. Before the news of the pregnancy, how often did you see them together?

"Jamie Lynn has dated Casey on-and-off over the past two years. But it was not steady. Jamie Lynn went through a time of partying, and Casey was just a part of that."

While Jamie Lynn - the sister of troubled pop star Britney Spears - has admitted being "shocked and scared" about becoming a mother at such a young age, she hasn't commented on rumours Nickelodeon will be dropping her from Zoey 101.

PR expert Michael Levine said: "I cant think of any way that Nickelodeon could keep Jamie Lynn's show on the air.

"If they do, advertisers will drop it like crazy. No advertiser wants to be associated with a minor getting pregnant."

At the time of the pregnancy announcement, Nickelodeon released a statement saying: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation.

"We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

think ma Lynne Spears was a bkkke queen in a previous life?

Edited by regfootball