Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

unfortunate names

ocnblu

There is a girl in one of my wife's classes whose name is pronounced shi-TAD, long A. It is spelled $h!head. I have seen it on the roll form! Someone actually named their kid $h!head!!! What is the matter with these parents?

My friend was telling me about real names, such as She-thade ($h!head) and Eb-sid-ee (Abcde).

Based on these, he came up with the brilliant idea of naming his first child Kir-stov (Qrstuv).

Fortunately for the unborn, there is very little chance of this actually happening.

My cousin's teacher assistant's name is Deloris Oloris. I always thought if she was a hooker her nickname would be Deloris "the Clitoris" Oloris. :lol:

What would be worse is if "Sharon Bush" and her came as a "package deal" for the occasional kinkier client. :lol:

Gotta watch those intials, too.

Naming your daughter Felicity Ursula Connors = FUC

Naming your son Francis Alan Garrison = FAG

Naming your daughter Teresa Inez Thompson = TIT

And on and on and on....the kids will be merciless.

I knew someone with the last name of "Titsworth". She was a junior high teacher. I told her she married wrong. He should have taken her middle name (Fuller). Do with that what you will.

Initials, hmmm. Mine sound like some radio station west of the Mississippi (KCFH)

Stupid huh?

During my 3 years working at a tanning place, I have met my fair share of characters. Leslie Nippoldt has to be one of my favorites, a 46 year old smoking, drinking, ripped jeans and low cut shirt wearing, heavy makeup applying lady who literally tans every single day. She rolls up in her red 98 grand prix, with her Sevendust blaring on her booming system, and literally dances to the door. Then there is David Penas, a married man in his 40's that likes to wear running shorts all the time, to show off his shaved legs....disgusting.

Ew, I mean, I trim my chest

Now why would you do that, PB? I don't...but then I don't have any gold chains and silk shirts to complete the look, either. :lol:

How much more speed does having shaved legs give a guy in certain competitive sports unless it has to do with being able to deal with the sweating better? Never figured that one out.

That's nasty... unless... he's a competitive swimmer or bike rider? :huh:

He isn't in what I would call "athletic shape", so I assume he doesn't do it for those reasons. I can't stand him, he came in today, and he always tries to act all cool, thinking he is my friend or something...what a deuche.

Edited by REDO1GPGT

I recently read up on a circulatory disease, where the hair falls out of your legs (my mom is somewhat a hypochondriac, she has me looking up all sorts of maladies online). Do you think he really shaves them, or could it be a health problem? Does he wink at you?

So you're saying you have a beaver on your chest, Roberto? :blink:

Not quite, but I don't look like I've had electrolysis or shaved on purpose, either. It gets gross when you have hair everywhere such that, on a sweltering day, the sweat would make it soppy. Have you ever seen some real hairy Middle Easterners perspire right through their shirts and all their body hair sopping wet? Not too cool. Sometimes, they forgot their deodorant on top of that. I've had to sit next to some hairy foreign guys in college classes and you either wanted to leave the classroom or throw up, but you didn't have the nerve to tell them "You know, they sell Mitchum at Safeway." Edited by trinacriabob

Do you think he really shaves them, or could it be a health problem? Does he wink at you?

I really don't know for sure, but just knowing him and how strange he is (running shorts and strange little purse like thing he carries), I just always assumed he shaved them. If he had a disease, I am not sure why he would wear such short shorts all the time. Luckily he has not winked at me, though it has happened before.... <_<

Edited by REDO1GPGT