• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
MRDETROITMETAL

THE REAL IMPALA !!!

Sorry BV, ....but THIS is an IMPALA !!!

NOT the derivitive japo-german design you came up with.... :)

really no offense...but most of you all here were BORN in the USA ...right ?

IMPALA's DONT follow some other design....to degrade the Impala is to subvert the American Design Esthetic, seriouisly, with such a RICH hertitage....

IMPALA'S LEAD THE WAY to where NO OTHER CAR CAN GO !!!! :ohyeah:

rightfully so :

Posted Image

Finally, something from MDM that doesn't make me cackle like Simon Cowell. That's pretty inoffensive, MDM. Reduce the size of the rear window for a bigger decklid, and I'd like it even more.

I guess nobody's sure which direction the new RWD Impala will go, design-wise. This one is purely retro, and as always, MDM's stuff is impressionistic, not technically clean and realistic like Viper's. The speculation is fun.

Holly sh!t that's awsome!!! I love it, except for the rear

window that makes it look like a hatchback... I agree

with O.B. there. Let's see the front of this bad boy, it

looks to be very early 1970s in a good way.

BTW: That is a 4 door hardtop right? :P

No offense to you, but have you ever thought about hanging in the towel on this whole chopping/sketching thing? You are the poorest excuse for a chopper/sketcher to post on this entire site. Looking at this one, it's appearant that the only way you can make something half decent looking is to go retro. If you know my opinion of retro, it pretty much fits you. A backdoor design direction for people with no real ability to design... as it's just copying an old design, adding a few modern bits, and calling it a new and "original" design. But, no offense, of course.

lol...THX for the feedback, yeah it is fun to speculate, & GM has said the next Impala WILL have ques from the 67 Impala so...this in spite of BV opinion on retro, may actually be closer than you could imagine !!

HUH, as for the critique BV....I think NOT... this doodle took 2 minutes literally to draw...gets the DESIGN across quite well, in spite of that & as for my continuing production...check out my website ...OK ?

Keep on truck'in babe...you'll get there !!!....LOL & BV THX anyway.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.