2007 Chrysler Sebring Convertible

Flybrian

• 7 months later...

A lot of what everyone is saying about the Sebring vert, I've thought about the G6. I think the G6 coupe is too far away from being great looking (I'll call it good), but I think the vert is hideous. With the top down it looks ok, but the trunk is about the most awkward looking thing I've ever seen. And what's up with the spoiler/third brake light? I agree with whoever said it before, three piece hard tops don't look good with the top up. I actually like the sebring vert and seperate from the interior, I don't like the sedan. I went to a local auto show expecting to hate the interior on the Sebring and actually really liked it. While I'll admit I have a slight Mopar bias, I think some of you are trying too hard not to like this car. This will be a good seller for Chrysler.

I'm not a fan of the G6 convertible's looks either, I think the Sebring looks better, but both cars aren't gonna sell on looks alone IMO.

;)

I'm not a fan of the G6 convertible's looks either, I think the Sebring looks better, but both cars aren't gonna sell on looks alone IMO.

;)

I'd give the Sebring's interior the nod over the G6......but the exterior of the G6 is WAY better looking.......

Fit-and-finish around the lowered top area of both cars I saw recently were really bad and cheesy.....

But overall, I'd take a G6 (wish it didn't lose so much trunk space though....) But I guess ultimately, I'd take a soft-top Mustang over either.....

Looks like @$$ with the top up. The C-pillar area and small rear window are AKWARD!