Brandon Lutz

07 Silverado Chop made from Tahoe Pics

19 posts in this topic

Hope no one minds if I did this. Got bored today during lunch and whipped this up real quick. I suck at photoshopping so forgive the crudeness but I wondered what the Silverado might look like and lowered B)

So heres what I came up with:

Posted Image

I was also curious... I think the new SUV's and Trucks will all look very good lowered. I think the trend of lowered GM's might be coming back, and it sure looks good!

I like it but I'm sure the facsia of the Silverado, if nothing else will be different from the Tahoes'.

The styling for the Silverado will be radically different from the Tahoe and SUV brothers. I do however like this chop.

[post="18017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Interesting. Whats funny is, I prefer the tahoe look on the truck better than I do on the Tahoe, just something different. With that being said I can't wait to see what they Silverado will look like, should knock Toyota and the other for a loop hehe :)

Looks cool lowered!! Here's the chop I did yesterday and posted under the "2007 Tahoe pics and information" post in the GM trucks forum.

Posted Image

Needs more chrome and cladding!!! :P Looks pretty good however I do hope the silverado/avalanche frontend differs from the tahoe/suburban

I'm sure someone will see a truck that looks a lot like your chop. The lowering fad doesn't seem to be going away, and the GMT-800s have Mix & Match facias so I'm sure people will be putting the SUV parts on the trucks, and vice versa.

Actually, the Silverado's are only going to share the doors and glass from the Tahoe. Everything else is supposudly different. Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban will be the only vehicles sharing the same design.

I was hoping they would do more with the Silverado. Though I like the front end of the Tahoe, I had hoped they would give more edge to the Silverado.

The lowering fad doesn't seem to be going away

[post="18136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Fad? 4-wheel vehicles have had lowering jobs done to them for over 50 years....there will never be a day when cars, trucks, and vans AREN'T lowered....

Hope no one minds if I did this. Got bored today during lunch and whipped this up real quick. I suck at photoshopping so forgive the crudeness but I wondered what the Silverado might look like and lowered B)

So heres what I came up with:

Posted Image

[post="17942"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Either that front end is way out of scale, or I hope GM doesn't graft those two together, it is hideous.

[quote name='dougdougie@sbcglobal.net' date='Jun 26 2006, 11:35 PM']
here it is boys the 07 chevy (not so hot ) spread the word!!!

[post="158456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote im new how do i post the picture i got of the o7 at the test track?

Okay, Doug, here's what you do:

1. Go to Imageshack.us and upload a photo.
2. Go to the fast reply box.
3. Type your message.
4. After that, use the [img] [/img] tags.
5. Insert your url between the tags.
6. Hit "add reply".
7. That's it.

wats VERY WRONG with this thread ???....9,000 + hits ?????...and NO PIXS ???? ...and WHO the F is B LUTZ ????....ah huh. Spill it Son ! (i know who u are) LOL !!! Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor