One of the scarier things I've ever seen...

Chris_Doane

These babies are on the north and south sides on Flint. One on them one the north side near the exit with the "Velvet Touch." Heh...evok can tell you about that place I bet. :lol: :AH-HA_wink:

The one on the south side is right across from the truck plant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by CD/BP

Oh there, there sweet cheeks. I was at the Ford preview in Detroit.

227427[/snapback]

Oh, well you said you were on the north and south sides of Flint lol.

So, being that you were at the Ford preview, I'm guessing taking these pictures were approximately the only highlight of your night?

So you drove through Flint without the slightest concern of calling me for dinner or something? Bitch. :P

227424[/snapback]

He didn't want to get shot at or lose any of his possessions.

So, being that you were at the Ford preview, I'm guessing taking these pictures were approximately the only highlight of your night?

227442[/snapback]

Well, photos were not allowed for MOST of the day. All cameras were impounded during the "showroom of the future."

Edited by CD/BP

Guest YellowJacket894

Well, in any case, his Uncyclopedia biography could've shown you his questionable facade pictured alongside close friend O.J. That's months in advance, friends and neighbors.

Edited by YellowJacket894

227442[/snapback]

Not to mention about the only thing I CAN say was that I was there. Oh well...I also got to drive a hydrogen focus on the high speed course at the Dearborn Proving Grounds. That was pretty cool....and about all I can mention.

....there was a nice grilled chicken sandwich for lunch....

Edited by CD/BP

I really don't care to know what was for show there anyway. Their future seems just as exciting as Chrysler's future to me, which isn't very damn exciting..

227476[/snapback]

Did I mention the chicken sandwich had what looked to be a nice peppercorn dressing on it?

I wonder if that was the Focus at the Emissions lab at there research center...

It was pretty cool looking at the working components.

Anyway the food they give you at some of those auto things is always good. Like the club sandwiches at the GM product showcase that one time.

But at the one show GM got cheap and offered Hot dogs.

I wonder if that was the Focus at the Emissions lab at there research center...

It was pretty cool looking at the working components.

It was the white one. They said it was the only one in existence that looked like that.

There is also a gray one being used by the city of Taylor.

I might of been

Did it have giant ford hydrogen vehicle decals on it?

if it did then it was that one.

yeah they talked about how fast it was off the line. On paper it sounded peppy. But the spokesman might have been bias.

yeah they talked about how fast it was off the line. On paper it sounded peppy. But the spokesman might have been bias.

227494[/snapback]

LOL oh "peppy" would be a generous term. But I did get it up to a few clicks below 80. The gov cuts its at 82 or 83.

Edited by CD/BP

oh.... when I read "BM" I thought somehting else. :blink:

That's Buickman? I pictured him differently...older, grayer, and more crotchety-looking. He almost looks friendly there.

227443[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking, too. I didn't picture him to be so young. I guess his rambling (and really no offense to you, BM) makes him appear to be old and senile, living in the automobile equivalent of the "good ole days."

I can see Razor's point, though.

Posted Image

227423[/snapback]

As with the others' observations, you probably know BM implies something else. Evidently, you put him in the same league. I'm in agreement with the question that was posed "Can't this guy put up these ads in his own town?"

Buickman, I suppose, is taking advantage of the fact that he looks more like a newscaster or a church usher to entice Medicare Mabel into her next Buick. Admittedly, he does have a tinge of a "PeeWeeHerman on a collision course with a Pat Buchanan supporter" look, but, overall he looks like a 40-ish family man (both that age and that concept would be "gross" to the creator of the thread, as you've alluded to before).

I'll tell you what. If the general population were polled as to which of two faces they would rather look at on their daily commute, they would probably opt for his clean-cut countenance rather than your pouty collagen-induced "niche" look. Get a life, please.

Edited by trinacriabob

As with the others' observations, you probably know BM implies something else.  Evidently, you put him in the same league. I'm in agreement with the question that was posed "Can't this guy put up these ads in his own town?" 

Buickman, I suppose, is taking advantage of the fact that he looks more like a newscaster or a church usher to entice Medicare Mabel into her next Buick.  Admittedly, he does have a tinge of a "PeeWeeHerman on a collision course with a Pat Buchanan supporter" look, but, overall he looks like a 40-ish family man (both that age and that concept would be "gross" to the creator of the thread, as you've alluded to before).

I'll tell you what.  If the general population were polled as to which of two faces they would rather look at on their daily commute, they would probably opt for his clean-cut countenance rather than your pouty collagen-induced "niche" look.   Get a life, please.

228006[/snapback]

Oh, Bob...

So much overwhelms you. I'm sorry you are so uptight. Perhaps the internet isn't for you.

On a hilarious side note....my "pouty collagen-induced look"? I can only imagine how your mind came up with that?

Edited by CD/BP

This...

and this...

equal:

See this topic and all will be revealed!       :lol:

227646[/snapback]

nah, we know BM goes to the spa for cucumber facials and laser skin peels. :)

and he uses oprah's best plastic surgeon! admit it BM!

at least if he doesn't now he will be when those enclaves start filling the dealerships.

Edited by regfootball

Oh, Bob...

So much overwhelms you. I'm sorry you are so uptight. Perhaps the internet isn't for you.

On a hilarious side note....my "pouty collagen-induced look"? I can only imagine how your mind came up with that?

228012[/snapback]

Sorry "CD/B..tP..g" but the very need to try to start a topic such as this (and many others) seems to show that its you that has some overwhelming issues. Whats the matter its been over a month without a Buickman bash fest so you decide to instigate one ? Theres inflamitory posts and responces which can happen in conversation but this is actually an inflamitory topic and it is a personal attack on another human being. Once again our moderators dont identify it and pull it. Fortunantly most members have shown the taste to blow it off and not feed the mob frenzy you were hoping to insite.

So everything seems to point toward your needing to act your age........unless your a 13 yr old teenie worried about impressing some clic.

Theres inflamitory posts and responces which can happen in conversation but this is actually an inflamitory topic and it is a personal attack on another human being.  Fortunantly most members have shown the taste to blow it off and not feed the mob frenzy you were hoping to insite.

228091[/snapback]

Agreed. Threads designed to incite a bash-fest against any specific member, past or present, are uncool, not to mention immature.

When I've posted my slightly controversial threads (lesbians, etc.), they are both broad-brush and about a group that doesn't post here. I've also snapped back at a few who will "snipe and run away" at a comment or observation within a thread, but it was elicited by a remark I didn't care for.

Uptight? I doubt it. Honest to the point you may not like it? Yes.

Sorry "CD/B..tP..g" but the very need to try to start a topic such as this (and many others) seems to show that its you that has some overwhelming issues. Whats the matter its been over a month without a Buickman bash fest so you decide to instigate one ? Theres inflamitory posts and responces which can happen in conversation but this is actually an inflamitory topic and it is a personal attack on another human being. Once again our moderators dont identify it and pull it. Fortunantly most members have shown the taste to blow it off and not feed the mob frenzy you were hoping to insite.

So everything seems to point toward your needing to act your age........unless your a 13 yr old teenie worried about impressing some clic.

228091[/snapback]

Thank you for once again being the Swami of this website. :rolleyes: Once again you truly have it all figured out.

Very wise of you to talk about maturity, but say "CD/B..tP..g" :lol:

Uptight?  I doubt it.  Honest to the point you may not like it? Yes.

228145[/snapback]

Uptight and honest are 2 pretty different things. Not sure how you confuse the two. Edited by CD/BP

Uptight and honest are 2 pretty different things. Not sure how you confuse the two.

228150[/snapback]

Why don't you respond to the upper part of my post that speaks to your immaturity, instead?

Why don't you respond to the upper part of my post that speaks to your immaturity, instead?

228160[/snapback]

Sure.

Agreed.  Threads designed to incite a bash-fest against any specific member, past or present, are uncool, not to mention immature.

Incite a bash fest? Not really, no. I just thought it was funny to see a giant photo of Buickman out of nowhere when I was driving down the highway. Most people on this site saw through his ego-driven rants. I would guess 90-95% of people. So to see a photo of his head literally inflated to 50 feet tall is amusing....to most of us. It's a sight gag....again, for most of us. Much like posting any other funny photo. If I wanted to have a "bash fest" I would've just posted it and said something like "he looks crotchety-looking," as someone else did.

Immature? I guess maybe to the other 5-10% who didn't see what was really going on.

(Sorry not to "snipe and run away" like you were hoping for.)

Edited by CD/BP

Wait, wait, wait... I think I have an idea... Why don't you all just drop it? If you're going to bitch, then don't post. It's pretty simple. Honestly, if you can't find the humor in it, rather than find some illogical way to call it an indirect personal attack, then yeah, you're uptight. I find it odd that two members who do have a problem with this thread have shown tolerance issues in the past. Yeeeeaah, what were you bitching about again? As far as Chris, this wasn't the most useful thread ever, but it was funny. I'm sorry, but Buickman is a douche... Just like Josh, wpbharry, etc. They're members that have done nothing but give us reasons to do things like this.

pa-dum psh

That video that was posted with the made up girl is scary. I liked her after the makeup though, she just didn't seem very happy, maybe some happiness would have improved her look just a bit more. ya know?

Chris, I saw the humor in posting this. no big deal.