C&G Spy Shots: The Next ION!

Guest Josh

I'm a lot more worried about Pontiac than I am with Saturn or Buick-it'll take a little while, but I think Buick can get back on track-I mean, probably never again a near-volume leader like in the 1980's, but the styling needs to be right on LaCrosse and Lucerne the next time, and jack up those standard equipment lists, dump the CX trims.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted all of the designs were complete in the Opel brand and just shipped over, they see that it'll be a success here.

[snapback]165642[/snapback]

by "all" you mean 1 and 1/2 right?

Vue = GMNA
Aura = 1/2 GMNA 1/2 Opel
Astra = all Opel
Outlook = GMNA
Sky = GMNA
Relay = GMNA

Well, technically the Sky was designed by Opel/Vauxhall when you consider it's origin: The VX Lightning concept. He may also be refering to the next Vue which is designed by Opel. The relay doesn't count because it's a S&%*y rebadge that was designed to be a stop-gap model. Edited by Cadillacfan

Well, technically the Sky was designed by Opel/Vauxhall when you consider it's origin: The VX Lightning concept.

He may also be refering to the next Vue which is designed by Opel.

The relay doesn't count because it's a S&%*y rebadge that was designed.

[snapback]165823[/snapback]

That is SO funny...

I was talking about the Sky being designed by Open/Vauxhall's concept,
... and I was referring to the NG Vue...
... and I didn't consider the Relay as an actual vehicle because it's craptacular when pushed up against the competition.

Oldsmoboi, when I was saying Saturn is a series of Opels, I meant mostly NG, because I was talking about the rebirth of the Saturn brand. Most of their current vehicles are blah, boring, and uninspired.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
[quote name='Oldsmoboi' date='12 July 2006 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1152717420' post='165714']
<!--QuoteBegin-Paolino+Jul 12 2006, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paolino @ Jul 12 2006, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Granted all of the designs were complete in the Opel brand and just shipped over, they see that it'll be a success here.
[right][snapback]165642[/snapback][/right]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

by "all" you mean 1 and 1/2 right?

Vue = GMNA
Aura = 1/2 GMNA 1/2 Opel
Astra = all Opel
Outlook = GMNA
Sky = GMNA
Relay = GMNA
[/quote]
The old L-Series was 1/2 Opel, too... it shared much with the old, old Vectra. AURA was purely a GM NA design, even though it resembled the old Vectra.

TEAM WAGONER!!!!! btw

[quote name='pow' date='14 March 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1268557256' post='584207']
The old L-Series was 1/2 Opel, too... it shared much with the old, old Vectra. AURA was purely a GM NA design, even though it resembled the old Vectra.

TEAM WAGONER!!!!! btw
[/quote]
WAGONER FOR THE WIN!!!!

• 1 month later...