Sign in to follow this  
Peugeot_206

Kappa Vibe

10 posts in this topic

The sketch is weird but I like the idea.

Love the idea...I think it would blow away things like the Mazda3, but keep working on it and revising your design...This one looks kind of like an over inflated HHR with a Pontiac grill

A Kappa Vibe would be awesome...but honestly I prefer the reliable Toyota Vibe LOL. If I could have found a Vibe GT or Matrix XRS when I was in the market for a sport compact a couple of years ago, I'd be driving one now.

A Kappa Vibe would be awesome...but honestly I prefer the reliable Toyota Vibe LOL. If I could have found a Vibe GT or Matrix XRS when I was in the market for a sport compact a couple of years ago, I'd be driving one now.

230653[/snapback]

The Vibe is one of GM's least reliable cars. The Kappa Vibe looks too big to me.

The Vibe is one of GM's least reliable cars. The Kappa Vibe looks too big to me.

230660[/snapback]

Wow, I mean thats very strange considering that last month the Vibe made Consumer Reports most reliable car list, best in its class at that. Its even more funny that of the 40 something vehicles that made the list, less than 10 were American vehicles. You know what is even weirder? Only half of those American vehicles were by GM and the other half were Fords, and coincidently the Vibe was the only car that made the list for GM and its built by Toyota, the others were SUVs.

If GM built a Kappa based Vibe tomorrow it'd probably have the performance enthusiast crave and a build quality that would ultimately make it a favorite for reviewers to bash and mainstream consumers to cut themselves on, oh not to mention a sunroof you needed to get outside of the car to open manually. I'm all for GM vehicles, but GM couldn't even stand to import the Aura with its high quality interior intact. My love for GM vehicles is what ultimately will make me hold GM to higher standards...they are still producing vehicles with traits considered unacceptable in todays market.

Edited by Gizhost

Wow, I mean thats very strange considering that last month the Vibe made Consumer Reports most reliable car list, best in its class at that. Its even more funny that of the 40 something vehicles that made the list, less than 10 were American vehicles. You know what is even weirder? Only half of those American vehicles were by GM and the other half were Fords, and coincidently the Vibe was the only car that made the list for GM and its built by Toyota, the others were SUVs.

If GM built a Kappa based Vibe tomorrow it'd probably have the performance enthusiast crave and a build quality that would ultimately make it a favorite for reviewers to bash and mainstream consumers to cut themselves on, oh not to mention a sunroof you needed to get outside of the car to open manually. I'm all for GM vehicles, but GM couldn't even stand to import the Aura with its high quality interior intact. My love for GM vehicles is what ultimately will make me hold GM to higher standards...they are still producing vehicles with traits considered unacceptable in todays market.

230985[/snapback]

:withstupid:

230985[/snapback]

I was unaware of CR's ratings, but JD Power's ratings for the Vibe are not good at all.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this