Guest YellowJacket894

More Focus Spy Photos

9 posts in this topic

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

More Pics of Ford's Revamped Focus

:forum: | December 17, 2006 | YellowJacket894

From Straightline:

It shouldn't be long now before we see the 2008 Ford Focus without full disguise, but these are the best spy photos yet of the revamped sedan. No big surprises here as it looks like a shrunken Ford Fusion. We've also got the first shot of the new interior which looks well…updated.

Images at the link: Ford's "New" Focus @ Straightline.com

Edited by YellowJacket894

Cadillacfan    0

Doesn't look good but they're at least taking a new approach toward their US interiors by placing the display close to the windshield. You don't really see that from American manufacturers. Something about it says European but the overall color scheme looks cheapo.

Intrepidation    848

I like the center stack. I admire Ford for at least trying to integrate the center stack, and finally ditching their corporate controls. GM needs to do the same, and DCX too. The colors look funky, but it's a bad quality photo of a preproduction car.

I think the interior materials should be ok, look at the Fusion, some of the best in it's class.

MyerShift    7

The first thing I thoght of when I looked at that interior shot was "Suzuki Aerio".

Most likely due to the hooded information centre at the top of the dash.

Doesn't look too bad from a mere appearance standpoint.

regfootball    252

I like the center stack. I admire Ford for at least trying to integrate the center stack, and finally ditching their corporate controls. GM needs to do the same, and DCX too. The colors look funky, but it's a bad quality photo of a preproduction car.

I think the interior materials should be ok, look at the Fusion, some of the best in it's class.

229318[/snapback]

um, it simply looks like they have taken their standard ugly climate controls and simply replaced the pushbuttons with knobs, suggesting that they just did a dimestore rework of the current crappy ones we've all seen a million of.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this