Great personalized license plate..

Robert Hall

Leaving the parking garage at work today, I was behind a dark green Tahoe with the plate 'GEEKSTA'. I love it... Geek + Gangsta.

This plate would be perfect for my friend Ken, who's a software engineer like me, but also a badazz mofo gangbanga playa gambla who gets all the honeys (at least in his mind).

I got my personalized plate in the mail about 2 weeks ago :]

BANDWGN

Because my car is sort of a wagon, and it's the band transportation unit, so... :]

I am always trying to figure out what they say, some can be quite tricky.

I keep thinking about getting myself one..

either 'ROBSTANG' for my Mustang, 'M34ME' for the Beemer,

or one that reflects my worklife, 'CUBICAL', 'HCUBE', 'NCUBED', 'CUBIST', 'QUBIKAL' (my hip-hop name)...

My friend from San Diego and I were rummaging through the California DMV web site looking for plates that were either taken or still available.

I forgot if they were there or not --- probably disallowed. We were looking for these two:

MUFTANG - Mustang said with a speech impediment, or more accurately: MUFF + TANG. :lol: Got it?

BREAD 8 - Translate those words to Spanish. :lol: Got it?

As you can see, I like the nasty ones.

Edited by trinacriabob

lol, If by WV you mean Westlake Village, then no, that's not it...I stole this pic from BimmerForums.com...the guy posted it wondering if he should take it as an insult or not. :P

His profile says he lives in San Jose/Newport (dunno which place that pic was taken at...I'll assume San Jose)...

Edited by Nick

lol, If by WV you mean Westlake Village, then no, that's not it...I stole this pic from BimmerForums.com...the guy posted it wondering if he should take it as an insult or not. :P

His profile says he lives in San Jose/Newport (dunno which place that pic was taken at...I'll assume San Jose)...

229771[/snapback]

So, now, since my brain is mush from a night final, explain the significance of the plate...

I love spotting vanity pates... about a week ago I saw one that

made me do a double take. I thought it said "JEW" but as it

turned out as I got closer it was JEM. The vehicle was a GMC

Envoy then I saw JEDI on a Dodge somethingorother.

I still want to use one of my ideas:

CLM BOX

CML TOE

FWD SUX

or

TGT WPS

Dogdamned Massachusetts... they only give us

six characters to work with. WTF is that?!?!

Leaving the parking garage at work today, I was behind a dark green Tahoe with the plate 'GEEKSTA'.  I love it... Geek + Gangsta. 

This plate would be perfect for my friend Ken, who's a software engineer like me, but also a badazz mofo gangbanga playa gambla who gets all the honeys (at least in his mind).

229689[/snapback]

i read the first part and thought "white and nerdy" immediately lol

Here's my dad's from long ago on his 79 TA:

Posted Image

Our 87 MC SS Aero Coupe: 87 AERO

Our 88 Camaro IROC-Z: 88 IROC

My 1992 Grand Prix SE: WHTHOTT

My Dad's 93 Corvette: 9VETTE3

And I know I'm going to show my age and the fact that I used to watch anything my girlfriend at the time made me watch, but the Corvette on Beverly Hills 90210 had the plate - I8A4RE - I ate a Ferrari. Classic.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about getting a personalized plate for the SKY since I got it back in April... being a Star Wars fan (or geek in my wife's opinion), I was thinking DRKJEDI (Dark Jedi), LRDVADR (Lord Vader) or DRTHVDR (Darth Vader). The wife suggested OPNROAD (Open Road) and I've considered the "United We Stand" (American Flag) plate with 07SKY (five characters only). Anyone else with some suggestions for me to consider???