Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

This is Me...

MyerShift

Clicky Me!

Since my computer doesn't have the right programming, speed, or user to post pictures and other interesting things, this is the myspace page I have. For anyone interested (don't ask) regarding what I look like and some of what kind of person I am, feel free to visit. All things going as planned, I delete it when I turn 30. I know, that's a whole decade, but I'll be a "kid" for it.

So, knock yourselves out.

Glanced at it real quick...it takes work to put one of these together. A couple of people here at work (generally the under-30 crowd) have these.

The part that jumped out: "don't want kids" -- :thumbsup:

Edited by trinacriabob

Well, I don't want kids at right now, at least. Maybe in the future. Currently I don't even plan on marrying until I'm in my 30's, so I may never have children, but that'd be okay with me. But, right now, since I going to be attending college, am enjoying being young (and getting into certain non-dangerous-in-the-right-circumstances trouble that people generally shouldn't), and having my relative freedom. Plus, playing The V-Card certainly helps. So no surprises from that department regarding children either. Lol.

And 'Blu mon ami, no offense meant here at all, but it really is Myers. MyerShift comes from the name of the manumatic shift function of the cars I sketch, and since my last name ends with an "s", it worked out perfectly. 8)

Myers --> manumatic function of car transmissions --> Shift --> MyerShift. Ta-Da!! :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by MyerShift

Cool, I'll add you later tonight. =)

For all you TIGHT WHIPS members:

Our Mascot Rusty Jones' MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=93495039

My own personal MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...ff-71f2d0e98987

BV Translation:

"I'd like to see you with your shirt off."

231236[/snapback]

Lol. That's hilarious. I'm just a skinny white boy, lol. But, to each their own. And my page mostly represents my "public" self, you know, the one that is what I want people to believe I am... like the goody-goody prude I used to be. Hehe. :AH-HA_wink:

I mean, I'm still rather conservative and err on the safe side, but I've grown much more open minded and adventurous in the last couple of years.

Cool, I'll add you later tonight. =)

231254[/snapback]

Sweet! Nice page buddy!

Edited by MyerShift

Lol. That's hilarious. I'm just a skinny white boy, lol. But, to each their own. And my page mostly represents my "public" self, you know, the one that is what I want people to believe I am... like the goody-goody prude I used to be. Hehe.  :AH-HA_wink:

I mean, I'm still rather conservative and err on the safe side, but I've grown much more open minded and adventurous in the last couple of years.

Hah oh geez don't tell BV that.....think of the ideas he'll get!

Sorry, what can I say. Sometimes things are right in fron of me, and yet I can't find them.

No long lasting shame call? Lol.

Like last night when my phone was going off, I was looking in my pants' pockets, my coat pockets, and on the floor when it was really on the counter right behind me. But there were circumstances for that. Good thing that MeagaMoo (don't ask on the nickname, hers stems from several sources) or Johnny Boy weren't there if my drift is like the broad side of a barn.

Hey all. Got some new pictures on my digital, so in a couple of days there will be some older crappier photos removed, and some new, much more interesting ones posted in their place!

They have high metabolism?

Please, do tell. I've led a sort of, um, "sheltered" life. Tell the virgin all of the humourous jokes!

Suuuuure that's what they say. Please. I heard alot, and well, and have experienced more than I wanted to at times (it's "all good", but let's not go there; there are hints in my three major blogs) but don't be bashful. It'd take a lot of stuff to bother me, lol.

Well, by interested, it depends on what ya mean...

Anyway, I've got the new pictures posted, so I'll give a link again:

Steve's New Pics for The Interested/Bored

I don't "care" what you or anyone cares to say. I don't mind. I recently shuffled my "Top Friends" (ugh, you wouldn't believe the complaints that I have gotten, lol) and anyway, Mr. Johhny Boy is not in the top anymore, but for no particular reason. My top people are those I tend to spend the most time with, so it's constantly changing. The point anyway, is that there are a couple or five interesting stories there regarding him, lol.

Not to sound off or anything, but those photos really don't do him justice. Promise. Lol. I am man enough to admit when someone looks good, regardless of sex.

Edited by MyerShift

It's cool, BV.

I found most of my photos to be rather humourous, especially the "Peace" one.

Unfortunately, for some reason many of them scream "Advertisement" to me as well, lol.

Edited by MyerShift