2008 Cadillac CTS official photos

am i the only one that thinks the steering wheel looks retarded? Keep the old wheel, its a good design!

I agree. The new wheel is awful. Now that I am looking at it, I dont care for the aluminum either. Is it real aluminum or is the cheap painted stuff like the SSR?

The USB port - if there is one - is not exposed. Additionally, USB makes for smaller and more useful MP3 portability than Compact Flash (See 2008 QX56. WTF, Infiniti?).

USB plug is in the center console.

network engineer -- I don't see the keyless go. The interior shots I see have a turnkey ignition. Unless you're referring to something else.

It is an option. See the CTS press release thread for complete specs.

I just watched the Edmunds video. What a bunch of dickheads... the last sentence in the narration: "Still not quite the Standard of the World, but closer than Cadillac has come in a long time." Nice parting shot.

Probably because Edmunds feels the same way I do about this car, maybe a little less excited than me. Do you really feel this new CTS is the benchmark? The vehicle that ALL other competitors must beat now? I think the new CTS is very competitive but it definitely doesn't give me the feeling that BMW will be crapping a brick about Cadillac anytime soon. The exterior is definitely an awesome upgrade and continues the Cadillac look. The interior however isn't as revolutionary as I hoped it would, maybe too much hype surrounding the interior of the car. The inside, specifically the center console looks like a mesh between a TL and G35. Does it look bad? Heck no it looks great! But I was expecting a little more originality so Cadillac could seem more distinctive.

I love the new look of the CTS, just gotta wait and see how it drives and if shockingly it out handles a BMW, then it can call itself the standard of the world again. I personally don't care much about paying such high prices for BMWs but they are the benchmark in this class right now.

I just saw that Edmunds video....it has ambient lighting!!! ohhhhh, I am all about ambient lighting. LOL. sweet looking color too.

First the Chrysler Town & Country and now the CTS. This must be the next design trend for the common car. Yes, the A8 has had it - but it isn't a common car by any stretch of the imagination.