Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Camaro-

~Stingray~

10 posts in this topic

I saw how good that other guy did that stingray and decided to try it myself. I'm a beginer so it's not that great, but here you go!

I made the curves bigger, made the roof go back farther, made the door handle slightly different, added gills, side pipe, vent in the back, blower, spoiler, changed the front/back bumbers alittle, and changed the wheels.

Posted Image Edited by -Camaro-

I like the gills and the open headers on the sides but have you ever seen a fuel injected car with a blower?

Well it was just for fun, not trying to make it realistic or anything. lol And who says it doesn't have a swapped engine? :P

what is the deal with that top vette? the space between the rear glass and the rear end looks HUGE

what is the deal with that top vette? the space between the rear glass and the rear end looks HUGE

[post="19726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I didn't make it, but I do know that the top vette was a P-Shop of what someone thought the C6 Z06 would look like before they Revealed it... It's basically a C6 with a C5 Z06 roof. Edited by -Camaro-

I like the fastback and rear duck tail. Blowers are for 32 Fords and the extra slats are to much for me. Good job though. I dont like the top car at all, way to cobby in the roof department, your fixed that problem with the fast back which I like. The glass back has been around way to long.

I like the fastback and rear duck tail. Blowers are for 32 Fords and the extra slats are to much for me. Good job though. I dont like the top car at all, way to cobby in the roof department, your fixed that problem with the fast back which I like. The glass back has been around way to long.

[post="19968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I was trying to capture the "essence" of the old stingrays. I've seen lots of stingrays with blowers so I thought what the hay. :) And the "gills" are on the old stingrays. It was pretty much supposed to be a retro reincarnation instead of a modernized one. Anyway thanks! :lol:

Here's a yellow one(I know not a great yellow...., but it was a quicky). :)

Posted Image

And one without the blower!

Posted Image

Ok there closer so actually have that gill look, maybe more space. Anyhow 100% better without the blower, Corvette is a road car not a drag car. Now take the lake pipe and raise it, the door will need to be shorter but that was common with sports cars anyhow. The thicker rocker panel added more rigidity. Also the pipes need to come out of the fender not the wheel well, that would look more realistic and not burn and rub the rubber of the tires.

Cool. I like the blower, it's fun to throw something like that on a modern car. It doesn't quite fit the character of the car but that's okay. :)

Good job with your chop. Give it the Roush style side exit exhaust and see how that looks. Between Burningman and you, I think everybody agrees that they need to make a new Stingray :D . David

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0