Hillary Clinton

Satty

"I wont vote for any candidate named John because I once had a traumatic experience with a toilet".

:lol:

Middle America voted the current President into office.

Middle America listens to and watches Sean Hannity.

Middle America is a waste of resources.

+1

Hillary Clinton?

I need to move to Portugal, Italy, Uruguay, somewhere....

I'm non-partisan, though more of a Democrat in ideology. I'd like to vote Democrat, but I'd like to see the party run a mainstream candidate that doesn't polarize. Why are Republicans SO conservative and why are Democrats SO liberal?

I don't like her...AT ALL. I don't expect any politician to be nice...neither male nor female...however, this one is vile...accounts of her treatment of staff/etc. at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as depicted in various books do not paint a good picture...in fact, they point to some serious abilities to kick-start her vibrator....vroom...vroom...since we know her and Bill don't do "the nasty" very much, if ever.

I think the Clinton dynasty needs to end...just as the Bush dynasty needs to end. What is she doing in NY, anyway? She adopted it as a domicile. It's absurd...as absurd as it would have been for Giuliani to run for governor of Arkansas.

I liked Bill, but I hate her guts, as I've mentioned. She claims to be a democrat but she's more conservative than many republicans. As I've said before, that stupid bitch condemns violence in video games and blames them for morality issues of families. Hey bitch? There's an "M" label on Grand Theft Auto for a reason. If parents let their kids play it, guess whose fault it really is? But don't get me started on parenting...most people are to stupid to be able to raise kids and legally shouldn't be allowed to have the, I hate the bitch, I will vote for almost anyone besides her. If this Obama guys is any good maybe I'll vote for him. He should seriously consider changing his name though, if he plans to get votes from the rednecks down south,

Guest YellowJacket894

The dude's name is OBAMA..... Jesus that's way too soon. :blink:

Yeah. Your point is?

I don't mean anything ill to you, Sixty8. Honest. But that's a real poor reason not to vote for the guy.

YellowJ:

Read my last post Dude... I'm talking about mainstream America NOT myself.

As far as I'm concerned I'd vote for him in a NY min. over Hill666ry Clint999n.

Middle America voted the current President into office.

Blleding Heart Liberals will say otherwise about the popular vote. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Your point is?

I don't mean anything ill to you, Sixty8. Honest. But that's a real poor reason not to vote for the guy.

In the Bush v. Kerry election.... remember out there were a bunch of Republicans who boycotted Heinz ketchup.... even though the company Heinz gave large sums of money to the republicans AND Teresa Heinz Kerry has no actual involvement with the company?

Petty eh?

It's good to see Bill Richardson also enter the race... not sure what his chances are, but I like seeing candidates from the West....(and I don't mean Texas--Texas is part of the South, IMHO).

Moltie, I was meaning to ask who that is in your Av?

Agreed...we don't want a repeat of a Texan candidate, now do we? :rolleyes:

I was thinking during lunch....strange names are indeed a liability. Hell, America wasn't even ready for Mario Cuomo 10 years ago...most people couldn't have imagined a President named Mario. It's kind of funny when you think about it.

Edited by trinacriabob

Apparently, she is already going after Obama because he attended an Islamic school as a child in Indonesia. Her people are saying he attended a "madrassa," which is what Islamic schools are called. Unfortunately, madrassas are not known for putting out high quality students, if you catch my drift. Personally, I think it's hilarious she's already attacking him.

She has a chance at winning. I think the country is ready for a woman president and I would have no problems voting for a woman, just Hillary. Personally, I'd love to see Condi Rice run but she has two strikes going against her.

Oldsmoboi:

Great example, I rest my case.

Moltie, I was meaning to ask who that is in your Av?

My dog...an Australian Terrier.. 10 pounds of terror.. :)

Agreed...we don't want a repeat of a Texan candidate, now do we? :rolleyes:

I was thinking during lunch....strange names are indeed a liability. Hell, America wasn't even ready for Mario Cuomo 10 years ago...most people couldn't have imagined a President named Mario. It's kind of funny when you think about it.

Yes, it is.. it's pretty amazing the things people think of when judging a candidate.. it doesn't seem like many people use rational thought and do their research on a candidate's stand on issues that are important to them (the voters) and the country as a whole....