SUDDEN FOCO NEWSBREAK!

matt41

There has been a leak about the future of Foco! One is it's name?! Series Two, will it's name survive? According to Foco, it's name will change, but it's logo will remain the same! Also expected for series 2 is a minivan!

Name possibilities:

Fiamma

Attacco

Decision on name will be revealed with the anouncement of ConceptH's production decision.

There has been a leak about the future of Foco! One is it's name?! Series Two, will it's name survive? According to Foco, it's name will change, but it's logo will remain the same! Also expected for series 2 is a minivan!

Name possibilities:

Fiamma

Attacco

Decision on name will be revealed with the anouncement of ConceptH's production decision.

Ummm... That kinda makes little to no sense... :huh: Good luck... I didnt kno Foco was sooo heart-stopping that it needed a whole topic to say you've narrowed some names down :unsure:

OMG!! I JUST CANT WAIT! I WISH I WOULDVE KNOWN SOONER, MAYBE PUT IT IN THE LOUNGE NEXT TIME!! If its as good looking as the Concept H its sure to be a winner!

[/sarcasm]

MB. I don't want to ruin your fun, but the FoCo get-up... it's a bit much.

Other sketchers and choppers do not create multiple topics about their 'concepts' nor do I know of any other poster who has created their own company complete with showcases and such... not to mention threads about upcoming 'products.'

I guess my point is... feel free to post... but don't go overboard on this stuff.

Other sketchers and choppers do not create multiple topics about their 'concepts' nor do I know of any other poster who has created their own company complete with showcases and such... not to mention threads about upcoming 'products.'

I guess my point is... feel free to post... but don't go overboard on this stuff.

[/quote

not here but SV at CSS

I agree, it's over the top. We want this forum to be taken seriously.

This is a it too "MySpace" in the sense of the "look at me" element.

Just post your stuff and be done w/ it, don't be silly about it.

[/quote

not here but SV at CSS

Why do you imitate everyone at CSS, but no one has seen your work?

Post it there, at CSS, they'd get it more than C&G does.

I agree, it's over the top. We want this forum to be taken seriously.

This is a it too "MySpace" in the sense of the "look at me" element.

Just post your stuff and be done w/ it, don't be silly about it.

I get the whole wanting to be looked at, but at least deliver something stunning and drop-dead gorgeous if you're gonna showboat and make a huge production of it all...

...And I got flamed for being a bit harsh while giving advice in the form of criticism?....

Sometimes you're prick and there's no excuse.

Other times you're like Jim Norton.... saying what everyone polite is thinking but not saying. :P

...And I got flamed for being a bit harsh while giving advice in the form of criticism? Yet just about everyone here is saying basically the same thing I did? Quite the double standard.

Man it pays to be me.