Chevy Camaro Concept Slated for '06 Detroit Show

Northstar

Heh. Don't you find it funny that this pic was "leaked" just after DCX announce it's Challenger concept?

Heads will roll, my ass...

[post="54416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Heads will roll Scott Settlemire is PISSED Nobody on a GM board will have the pics up for more than a few minutes because there will be MAJOR repercussions.

Just to clear a few things up:

The Challenger photo's were not staged. I repeat, were NOT staged. Chrysler got wind those shots were taken and released the sketch in an attempt to low ball the owner of the Challenger spy shots. Those spy shots were legal. The reason? They were taken out in public, on a public piece of land.

These images that are now being leaked are NOT staged. GM did not decide to sit back and say "Hey, we can't have Chrysler have all the focus due to legal spy shots of the Challenger, so lets release our hottest concept in years with a CONFIDENTIAL tag stuck on it just to trick the press."

NO way, no how. Those images are illegal. Those images should have NEVER been posted, and those images will cause anybody that publishes them many, many headaches.

Yes people. Stop posting these pictures. If you find them on other websites report it to someone who can relay it to GM. You don't want to get in trouble for this too, do you? GM can't afford to mess around. Don't be surprised if they sue the hell out of the person who leaked these pictures. While we're on topic, it looks hot!.... BUT IT IS STILL SOOO VERY VERY WRONG. BAD monkey. BAD!

Yes people.  Stop posting these pictures.  If you find them on other websites report it to someone who can relay it to GM.  You don't want to get in trouble for this too, do you?  GM can't afford to mess around.  Don't be surprised if they sue the hell out of the person who leaked these pictures.
While we're on topic, it looks hot!.... BUT IT IS STILL SOOO VERY VERY WRONG.  BAD monkey.  BAD!

[post="54437"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Edit...geez, I posted a website, not a link to the pic.... anyway. Thought that would've helped get them taken down. Edited by BuddyP

Just to clear a few things up:

The Challenger photo's were not staged. I repeat, were NOT staged. Chrysler got wind those shots were taken and released the sketch in an attempt to low ball the owner of the Challenger spy shots. Those spy shots were legal. The reason? They were taken out in public, on a public piece of land.

These images that are now being leaked are NOT staged. GM did not decide to sit back and say "Hey, we can't have Chrysler have all the focus due to legal spy shots of the Challenger, so lets release our hottest concept in years with a CONFIDENTIAL tag stuck on it just to trick the press."

NO way, no how. Those images are illegal. Those images should have NEVER been posted, and those images will cause anybody that publishes them many, many headaches.

[post="54430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I dont want anyone to get in trouble but were the Pictures nice?

Without giving anything away. Yes.... yes they were. When it does come out, you will be pleasantly surprised. GM has a hit on it's hands. The new challenger concept is already last year's news. The Camaro(or whatever this will be called) will be king. The hit GM desperately needs. All they need to do is price this competitively and let the production version be true to the concept.... if there is one. FYI. Someone on another site claimed that these are old pictures. Like from over 2 years ago and that the concept we'll be seeing may be a little to dramatically different then what some of us has seen already.

Without giving anything away.  Yes.... yes they were.  When it does come out, you will be pleasantly surprised.  GM has a hit on it's hands.  The new challenger concept is already last year's news.  The Camaro(or whatever this will be called) will be king.  The hit GM desperately needs.  All they need to do is price this competitively and let the production version be true to the concept.... if there is one.

FYI.  Someone on another site claimed that these are old pictures.  Like from over 2 years ago and that the concept we'll be seeing may be a little to dramatically different then what some of us has seen already.

[post="54588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

HI, somebody here.

Guys this has nothing in common with the SS concept and has a LOT in common with the 99 GTO. My bet is that these were taken from 1999-2002. Speculation only but come on there is a lot of evidence in those photos.

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank goodness it wasn't an MPH cover. Phew. From what I hear these were "early" so not sure if it's close to what will end up in detroit. That said, if it looks anything like this and they make it in black I'll be buying my first GM.

Without giving anything away.  Yes.... yes they were.  When it does come out, you will be pleasantly surprised.  GM has a hit on it's hands.  The new challenger concept is already last year's news.  The Camaro(or whatever this will be called) will be king.  The hit GM desperately needs.  All they need to do is price this competitively and let the production version be true to the concept.... if there is one.

FYI.  Someone on another site claimed that these are old pictures.  Like from over 2 years ago and that the concept we'll be seeing may be a little to dramatically different then what some of us has seen already.

[post="54588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thanks for the response Im excited , i hope its close to the white sketch like i Heard, I hope they make it affordable, in the GTO price range, or less. Price it like the Mustang, Im sure it will blow it away..... CANt WAIT