My Art Semester projects!!!!!!

Here are some of my art projects during the year. I just finished the Camaro Concept and the others came before.

Ok here we go.

My first try at printmaking!!!!The paint went on the paper before and then the ink was printed. So I am not a blind painter lol.

Posted Image

Aston Martin (Pastel)

Posted Image

Dodge Rampage (shaded pencil) from last year

Posted Image

Still Life (abstract, paint)

Posted Image

Camaro Concept (paint-exterior, pastel crayon-interior)

Posted Image

James Bond (pastel) went with the Aston Martin

Posted Image

Figure Sculpture, hand - bowling (construction paper, LOTS of glue)

Posted Image

And that was about it. They are finally put up in my art studio room at home and now I can work in there as well. Enjoy!!!!!

Edited by american_revolution_2005

Ya the only time I wasn't focused was when the model came in. I just couldn't stand it. A guy in tights, not pretty.

Freshman year of college I had to take Drawing II. We had a model come in..she was in her late 40's or early 50's...It was none to pretty.

Still, the other class had to have a male...who according to rumors had a disfunctional gizmo he had to keep covered up :P

The one of the Aston martin is by far the strongest piece. :)

That is what everyone tells me that the Aston is the strongest. It was actually meant to be only a background. I just decided myself to separate the James Bond heads from it. Oh well, thanks for the comments. And no the Aston isn't cut off. I just drew a portion of it.

Awesome use of materials and projects! What kind of art class was it? My Art 101 class my 2nd semester at my current college (late 2004) I glued a Scion tC ad and drew a Pontiac based on a G6 prototype, then painted it a fiery red (a la Victory Red), painted a midnight blue background and a picture from National Geographic-I love those art projects where you can break out of the same traditional stuff.

I am in High School and the only name we have for it is Art. How creative, huh. We don't need any fancy Art 101 lol. Dodgefan, these are quite big. The only one I could actually scan would be the printmaking. The second smallest is the Camaro. The largest is the still life which is 40 by 40 or something. I had to take pictures of all of these. They aren't scanned.

Yes, the Aston is definetly a very strong looking piece. Wheel's a bit off, but hey, i'm not really one to talk about wheels being off myself. are those oil pastels or dry charcoal pastels?

The Camaro is an amazing piece too by the way, all the reds make it a visually exciting piece, especially the bits you incorporated into the background--very nice touch.

I can't see the Rampage though, because of the glare of the paper wrinkles, but if the rendering of the house behind it is any indication, then i can imagine how good the truck looks.

I am in High School and the only name we have for it is Art. How creative, huh. We don't need any fancy Art 101 lol. Dodgefan, these are quite big. The only one I could actually scan would be the printmaking. The second smallest is the Camaro. The largest is the still life which is 40 by 40 or something. I had to take pictures of all of these. They aren't scanned.

Kinko's can scan anything -_-:D