Choppin' Competition 6 - Chevy Tahoe!

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 6!

I decided to do two pics again for this competition, so you can do both the front and rear if you want. If you do choose to do both, they should be related and will be considered one entry.

Your task is to chop the photos provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, October 1st at 11:59PM EST.

For whatever reason, Imageshack wasn't allowing me to upload the pics as big as I wanted them, so please copy and paste these links (clicking them will not work) into your address bar to download the pics:

Front:
http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?026579

Rear:
http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?026584

heres is mine, this is my first time gettin in one of these chops, i was gonna change the color but freaking photoshop was giving me problems. i always had a thing for the 2door chevy's and gmc's from the 90's so here is my tribute to em'

Posted Image

lemme kno what you think

heres is mine, this is my first time gettin in one of these chops, i was gonna change the color but freaking photoshop was giving me problems. i always had a thing for the 2door chevy's and gmc's from the 90's so here is my tribute to em'

Posted Image

lemme kno what you think

[post="21561"][/post]

very good idea, but I think you need to make the doors a bit longer and shorten the wheelbase and take some body out of the middle (basically shorten the truck by chopping out some of the body between the end of the door and the rear wheel well)

see what u think now. i made those changes, i only had a few min tho so its kinda half assed

[post="21584"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The proportions look better.

I thought I was goin nuts, cuz you updated the pic in your original post, but said so in your last post (which I didn't see till later). So, I felt kinda stupid looking at the updated pic and thinking that maybe my original comments were uncalled for. :lol: