Choppin' Competition #35 - Super Buick

Welcome to Choppin' Competition #35!

Posted Image

Hey, you! Open your eyes...wake up! Yeah, that was for the people still waiting for the LaCrosse Super to debut. Like the Second Coming, its coming...but...when? We may get to see the real thing as soon as Chicago or as late as New York. Kind of makes you wonder whether a rumored Lucerne Super will ever break cover, nevermind what it'll look like.

Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to modify the LaCrosse, Lucerne, or Enclave as a Super trim. Lowered, blacked-out, low-profile, its up to you. How much you modify the Buick of your choice is up to you, but remember that the Super trim going to aim for luxury with performance in a sophisticated package. Remember, you can also change pretty much anything you want on the car, its your choice. Design something worthy of the moniker, Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove!

Please use only the Buick LaCrosse, Lucerne, or Enclave for your entry.

Some Picture Sources...
-Autodeadline*
-FamilyCar.com
-CarPhotoSite
-Netcarshow

Size guidelines remain at 800x600, so please size your entry accordingly. Please do not submit your images as Bitmap (.bmp) files.

The winner will recieve a GM-related prize from C&G!

Deadline is Thursday, February 15th @ 11:59PM your local time.

Good luck and have fun! :CG_all:

*Instructions for accessing high-resolution images through AutoDeadline:
Replace the bold, orange section of the URL...
(http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?silverado&Source=all)
...with the make/model/etc you're searching for. Replacing 'silverado' with 'lesabre' will bring up downloadable hi-res images of the Buick LeSabre.

I'm on this one !!!...iron fist in a velvet glove !!!....perfect imagery.

a bit of INSPIRATION for ya'all...: 8)

Whoa!...............................sweet steel. 8)

That is a beautiful ride.

Dude, stop uploading them like that. Use Imageshack or something because I can never fricking see what you post..

Oh i'm sorry for that Nos. had a hrd time gettin posts made at all after the changes here, but it works now ...anyway here YOU are this is what I posted as Inspiration;

Posted Image

The Buick Enclave Super! (Actually, I'm quite surprised nobody did this yet.)

mods:

turned chrome grille to color scheme on rest of car

red/white/blue gradient

flames

removal of door handles

lowered bottom parts (pulled down for more of a pimp style)

Posted Image

Edited by MarioBro88

Hi everyone,

I'd like to join your little competitions here. :) This is my entry.

It would be great if the lower front fascia was centered. As it is, it's skewed waay over to the passenger side. Nice idea though. Headlights are good.

It would be great if the lower front fascia was centered. As it is, it's skewed waay over to the passenger side. Nice idea though. Headlights are good.

Yeah, I realized after I had merged & done the blending; couldn't be arsed to fix it at that point.

Thanks for the compliment, though.