Anna Nicole Smith Dead

aaaantoine

Guest YellowJacket894

You know, if she died at 69 rather than 39, and didn't have a young daughter, no one would really care that much. This is going to get more attention than it should, really. Just watch and you'll see I'm right.

EDIT: Fixed written ages.

Edited by YellowJacket894

She is/was both an icon and a joke. An icon for many of the wrong reasons and a sad joke because she most represented the two values that haven't helped society much at all: superficiality and greed.

I think her death is sad, as was her son's, but the biggest sadness is that her death orphans a 5 month old girl who will grow up without her mom.

Yeah, it's sad indeed. Tragic.

As another poster pointed out, her life personified two evils known as superficiality and greed. What's sad and tragic, is that she married really young, had a child, and then got divorced. She had to support her child somehow, so she became a stripper. It was her choice of course, but it is easy to see the path that led to her downfall...

Tragic.

God- FOXNews is beating this to death- live-reading e-mail opinions from Joe Blow via the web, and absolutely grilling their remote reporter with such desparate questions as did he know what drugs were administered in the OR for Smith (how the F would he know that!?!?). But the telltale fact was in response to their 'set the scene for us, remote reporter guy- what's happening outside the hospital? How is the memorial going?'... and he had to tell them there was no body there- no fans, no well-wishers, no memorial, NOT A SOUL outside the hospital.

It's a non-story, but the FOX anchors asked 7 follow-up questions.

Edward R Murrow just rolled over in his grave and projectile-vomited (worms & dust, mainly).

God- FOXNews is beating this to death- live-reading e-mail opinions from Joe Blow via the web, and absolutely grilling their remote reporter with such desparate questions as did he know what drugs were administered in the OR for Smith (how the F would he know that!?!?). But the telltale fact was in response to their 'set the scene for us, remote reporter guy- what's happening outside the hospital? How is the memorial going?'... and he had to tell them there was no body there- no fans, no well-wishers, no memorial, NOT A SOUL outside the hospital.

It's a non-story, but the FOX anchors asked 7 follow-up questions.

Edward R Murrow just rolled over in his grave and projectile-vomited (worms & dust, mainly).

Wat happened to the war?

I never understood why people followed celebrates obsessively. :stupid:

Exactly. All those tabloids and stupid magazines at the check-out stand wouldn't be in business if they depended on my revenues.

Obviously, people consumed with Britney, Kevin, Jessica and Nick must not have much going on in their lives.

First her son, now her. A conspiracy I say! That being said...I don't really care. I never understood why people followed celebrates obsessively. :stupid:

Seriously. :huh:

I never had a big problem with here and wished her no harm...

and more than likely this was not a murder but when there's as

much money involved as she was in a position to inherit there's

always a chance for foul play. You never know.... Or perhaps

that Trim-Spa crap could have kiled her if she over did it.

RIP I guess, the real tragedy is leaving behind an infant. :(

Either way At times I thought she was damn sexy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I say it was drug overdose either by accident or otherwise...

Very unfortunate...cause of death will likely be combination of painkillers (an obvious addiction) and other prescription drugs. Or possibly heart failure from years of abuse...or her recent Paris Hilton Diet of Cocaine and Toothbrushes, sponsored by Trimspa.

Las thing I read was that the $474M verdict was overruled and was again pending in court. J Howard Marshall's son died in the past year or 2 or 3, but his family has vowed to fight any further attempts to 're-win' the money by Smith. Where that may go now that she has died, who knows- but from what I read- she didn't have the money.

I say that maybe she and her son were both done in. I didn't really like her all that much, but I never like hearing about anyone dying. Especially since she's just orphaned a new baby.

I was thinking about this today. Her baby daughter might benefit -- she will have oodles of money and won't have to be raised by Anna Nicole. Is that so bad?

Seriously. :huh:

I never had a big problem with here and wished her no harm...

and more than likely this was not a murder but when there's as

much money involved as she was in a position to inherit there's

always a chance for foul play. You never know.... Or perhaps

that Trim-Spa crap could have kiled her if she over did it.

RIP I guess, the real tragedy is leaving behind an infant. :(

Either way At times I thought she was damn sexy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She was a stunning woman back in the 90s when she did ads for Guess Jeans.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by HarleyEarl