Acadia Colors?

Looking for more real world pictures of the Acadia in the various colors. Hard to tell from GMC website and online searches from my local dealerships aren't coming up with many results, and if they do they only have a file photo in the Red Tintcoat.

Curious on the Blue, Blue-Gold Crystal and Brown...

Edited by CreativeVision

25U Deep Blue Metallic-its a Navy Blue-see the Malibu, Lucerne, Aura, the full-size trucks. Its okay but far from GM's best blue.

78U Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic-its a Greyed Lavender color-you know Ford's Tungsten Metallic on Fusion, Mustang, and Escape (among others)? Its a little lighter than that.

81U Medium Brown Metallic-I haven't been up close to a vehicle with this impressive new color yet, but its a sandy brown I think.

Also, something I've noticed in the past month or so-the 40U "Summit White" used on the Lambdas is the white used on passenger cars except Cobalt/G5/ION/Solstice/Sky-its more a creamy white, where the real 50U Summit White (see the trucks again) is a purer white.

Does that help?

Thanks that does help. I have seen the blue now that you have directed my thoughts onto other GM cars. Seen the Lucerne and Aura in those colors. I was really looking forward to a blue vehicle next, but that seems a bit too dark for me. Would rather see a slightly more vibrant blue with more metallic and more distinguishable(sp?) as a blue and not black, especially at night. I'll have to see it in person I suppose to really see how it looks in the different light on the actual vehicle. Saw the Yukon at the Autoshow in the blue-green crystal color. That would have been a nice option...

Looked up the Blue-Gold and its really nothing special. Looks too dingy gray and makes the car look almost dirty. The brown seems to be hard to come by. Was able to locate it on the Silverado thru Diamondlot. On the truck it was just okay...again would really need to see it on the Acadia and even more so in person. I thought it would be close to the Enclave Cocoa color we have seen but perhaps darker still.

Edited by CreativeVision

Yeah I do still like the blue when the sun hits it...your right it does pop more then. But if its going to look that dark most of the time, I might as well go to the Carbon Metallic. That was at the Chicago Autoshow and it looked great.

I've been staring at their website and have done some online searches to see the colors. I think I'm torn between the blue, carbon metallic and Liquid Silver. I'm worried about the blue and black showing scratches and swirl marks over time, but Silver is just so darn common. I think I have to give up on the brown, my wife hates it on the Silverado picture I found and I'm questioning if I could live with it for the next 5 years.

Cocoa=Desert/Medium Brown Metallic, 81U-they're one and the same.

Liquid Silver 67U=Silverstone/Platinum/Silver Pearl/Ligh Platinum-different from the full-size truck's 59U Silver Birch Metallic (or Boulder Gray Metallic if you're a Hummer H3).

Well I dunno if your not a fan of red or not but that red on the Acadia looks mighty fine to me.

Actually I am a huge fan of the deep red metallics. There's just 2 problems...1) my current car, a 2002 Galant GTZ is a dark red(Patriot Red Pearl to be exact), and I'm looking to switch it out to something new. 2)There is an additional cost for the Red Jewel Tintcoat and the White Diamond Tricoat as they are considered "premium" paints. I do find it very attractive though and would have seriously considered it had I not wanted something different.