Sign in to follow this  
MRDETROITMETAL

G8 coupe or GTO ?

10 posts in this topic

FUNKY.

Yeah I know, pink is too PINK, lol...but with a 6.0 under the hood your girlfriend can blow off anyone....uh,.... that didn't come out sounding quite right....LOL.

Maybe it is more GP than GTO ?

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

FAPTurbo    1,080

FUNKY.

Yeah I know, pink is too PINK, lol...but with a 6.0 under the hood your girlfriend can blow off anyone....uh,.... that didn't come out sounding quite right....LOL.

:lol:

FUNKY.

Maybe it is more GP than GTO ?

When people say that they don't like the color, I'm pretty sure it's not because it's pink, it's because it doesn't look good. It's not well executed...it looks wierd. Like...smudgey or something. If you are gonna keep doing these, you have to get photoshop. At least elements (it's only $100, if that's what you are worried about). That'll do wonders for you.

When people say that they don't like the color, I'm pretty sure it's not because it's pink, it's because it doesn't look good. It's not well executed...it looks wierd. Like...smudgey or something. If you are gonna keep doing these, you have to get photoshop. At least elements (it's only $100, if that's what you are worried about). That'll do wonders for you.

I have CS2....I just dont like it all that much. As for the design graphics , it is a matter of personal taste, personally I would drive it home,... no problem just as it is.

well if the G8 is the new GP, then uh a 2 door version might become the next GTO ????

Posted Image

God I hope not!!!!! I just don't like Holdens!!!!! They are so wrong in so many ways!!!!! :nono:

Edited by Pontiac-Custom-S

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this