Sign in to follow this  
Variance

Reviews: Mazda CX-9

9 posts in this topic

Variance    0

Reviews: Mazda CX-9

Posted Image

The Mazda mojo is alive and growing. The Zoom Zoom company has found their niche and is refining it with every new model introduction. I look forward to driving Mazdas more and more. I simply feel comfortable sitting in and driving these cars. They make me feel...young. Anything that can do that these days gets my attention. This is my kind of car company.

Family Car

RBB    3

too bad its feminine and bland.

I look at this:

Posted Image

and I see a lot of this:

Posted Image

I do think the Buick body is more expressive overall, especially up-front. But, it did catch me off guard how similar they are from the rear 3/4 view. The Mazda, though more conservatively styled, should be a viable competitor in this market.

-RBB

regfootball    234

the enclave has some definition and better proportioning. the CX-9 looks sexually confused, as does the CX-7 and RX-8. Oh heck, why don't I just say the cx-9 looks like a Japanese car and call it good.

Edited by regfootball

JT64    0

The CX-9 drives nothing like the lamdas.

All the reviews mention the CX-9's stiff sporty suspension.

People choosing the CX-9 for the sport won't be able to cross-shop with any other 3-row SUV on the market, unless they pay double and buy German.

Cory Wolfe    263

As I said before, I love the CX-9. If I wanted a crossover, it'd be on the top of my list.

the enclave has some definition and better proportioning. the CX-9 looks sexually confused, as does the CX-7 and RX-8. Oh heck, why don't I just say the cx-9 looks like a Japanese car and call it good.

Coming from an Aztek, 500, Diamante, and Ford SHO owner... That's just funny. :lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this