Cory Wolfe

Quick Sketch... Needs Named.

26 posts in this topic

Here is a quick one I literally just finished... But it needs a name as I don't know what to name it. Can you guys help me? Also... how's the perspective? I tried to try something different, but it looks like one I've done. It also looks a bit off to me... but ah well. So, help me out here guys...

Posted Image Edited by blackviper8891

That's actually pretty good, except I think the spoiler may be a bit overdone. How about "Trans Am"? Nice work BV, you could enter it in the muscle car comp if you wanted.

Good work... ther perspective looks fine to me. I actually like the wing the way it is. And, I also think 'Trans Am' is a good name, at least better then anything I would have come up with!

Hmm... ^_^ Trans Am isn't bad, but I just don't see it fitting the car. Maybe it's just me, though. Thanks for helping... and thanks for the compliments. I'm interested to see what more people say, though, before I name it... Edited by blackviper8891

Oh, I don't know, how about FIERO?!?

Oh, I don't know, how about FIERO?!?

[post="20556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's what I was thinking, but didn't, because of the size. I don't think it matter though....

What? Fiero??? :lol: :D I didn't plan on making a Fiero as it really isn't what I would want a Fiero to look like... but what else could a mid-engined Pontiac be called? Definitely can't be Trans Sport. That's for sure. :P Now what really caught me off-gaurd is that most people couldn't recognize it's Mid-engined proportions. I guess it could be mistaken for FWD proportions... with that front overhang and the forwardness of the cab. As for the spoiler... It was meant to be a subtle and integrated addition to the rear hatch, deck, whatever the hell its called. That slightly goes over the rear windows making for an integrated intake on each side instead of cluttering up the clean body lines. Same with the door handles. Anyways... I think the design can be perfected with a few changes and some corrections to the proportions/perspective. Still not quite my idea of a modern Fiero, but close. Oh.. Thanks, Plum. I appreciate it greatly. :) Thanks to everone else, too. Edited by blackviper8891

Wow, this one was like shooting fish in a bucket... it's like me drawing a retro '69 Camaro wiht the proportions of a 06 GTO and the classic hardtop greenhouse and asking What should I name this? Seriously BV, you've got some serious talent. Yeah, you piss me off sometimes but you ned to put that talent to good use. Don't waste it. This is a beautiful, modern and yet instant classic. It would do the Fireo name proud.

Put some side air intakes on the quarters. It's a Fiero. No other name even comes to mind. Beautiful work.

Here is a quick one I literally just finished... But it needs a name as I don't know what to name it. Can you guys help me? Also... how's the perspective? I tried to try something different, but it looks like one I've done. It also looks a bit off to me... but ah well. So, help me out here guys...

Posted Image

[post="20463"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Le Mans

it's definately a Fiero.

I really like this drawing BV, you have a lot of talent. Something about the size of the grille bothered me, however. It seemed too big on this very simple and understated car, so I did a little chop. (chop of a hand drawing, is that a first, lol?)

Posted Image

Definitely can't be Trans Sport. That's for sure. :P

[post="20592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

How about Montana? :lol: :alcoholic:

OK, drinking aside, I definitely see Solstice cues in it. I see some last-gen Sunfire in it as well. So maybe a name that's related to "Pontiac compact". Edited by ToniCipriani

Okay guys... I didn't actually want you to name it. It was meant as joke. I mean... here I am as BV, C&G's biggest Fiero fanatic, and I draw a mid-engined car with a Pontiac badge on it. Oh... how I wonder what it could be... :rolleyes: :P You guys were supposed to easily see my sarcasm and easily say Fiero. But no... you guys did what I said which isn't what I wanted, but did. Jeesh... thanks for ruining my fun. :lol: :D Realm.. err YTD... Looks good. That grill design would do the car just as well as mine, IMO. Mine is just one that has been set in stone for ideal Fiero. I just... like it, IDK. But yours is just as nice. Also, yeah... I believe that is a first... :CG_all: Anyways, thanks once again for all the compliments. Appreciate them, as always.

Ocnblu has a point... this thing needs some air intakes bahind the doors & or heat extractors in the rear.

Well, if anyone knew how to read they'd know that there are intakes behind the useless rear windows... :P Anyways, I'm working on a slightly revised version to show more detail and refine the design a bit. Don't know when you can expect it though... I'm not mentally stable at the moment...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead