Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

RWD, 400hp, and a 6 speed

Wow... very cool. What were your 3 previos Pontiacs?

Congratulations on the new car.

Ya know, I had an epiphany last night. I could've actually been able to afford a GTO if I wanted to instead of the Cobalt. I mean, I love my car, but a GTO is so damn nice! Eh, whatever. Congrats!

Edited by NOS2006

Aw snap, it's got the sport appearance package. Nice one!

Just the grilles, not the whole package.

CaddyXLR-V, do you plan on buying the front fascia extension to go with the grills? I think it looks best with both, but I like the stock stuff better than the SAP bumper, wing, and side skirts.

Just the grilles, not the whole package.

CaddyXLR-V, do you plan on buying the front fascia extension to go with the grills? I think it looks best with both, but I like the stock stuff better than the SAP bumper, wing, and side skirts.

I don't think I've seen one with a front fascia extension, or at least didn't notice it. Who sells it?

I don't think I've seen one with a front fascia extension, or at least didn't notice it. Who sells it?

Posted Image

GM makes them, they're part of the same package as the grills (sold separately or together). I've thought about getting one, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money for both of them when I don't have much extra cash to being with.

I personally don't feel the 06 lights look as good on Torrid as they do on most colors (also don't like them on Impulse Blue). I like the VX tails the best on Torrid:

Posted Image

Be careful if you get 19s, you'll probably have to roll/cut the fenders.

I personally don't feel the 06 lights look as good on Torrid as they do on most colors (also don't like them on Impulse Blue). I like the VX tails the best on Torrid:

Posted Image

Be careful if you get 19s, you'll probably have to roll/cut the fenders.

Really? I think 245/35/19 would keep the same overall diameter.

There are very few wheels with the correct offset for the GTO, so that can throw things off quite a bit. It also depends on how wide you want to go in the back. Go to LS1GTO.com if you want more info... there are tons of threads there about it.

There are very few wheels with the correct offset for the GTO, so that can throw things off quite a bit. It also depends on how wide you want to go in the back. Go to LS1GTO.com if you want more info... there are tons of threads there about it.

Thanks, I'll check there. I just think 17s and 18s would look a little too small for that car.

Tires.com does have 1 set of 19s listed for the GTO, they don't look bad.

The GTO really was not made for big wheels, compared to a Charger/Magnum/300.

The overall diameter on the GTO is 25.25 in, while on the Charger/Magnum/300 it is 28.25.

• 1 month later...