Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

About to purchase a new car, help please :)

• 4 months later...

~6 month and 15k mile update. Guys, again thanks for the help with the purchase! I love the car.

Here is my mini review. The 4 cylinder G6 is more than peppy enough. It's great on gas (~22mpg real world mostly highway, the exact same I got on a 4 cylinder Honda Accord). The interior may look a little cheap but it can really withstand abuse. I had only one reliability issue and that was with a fuse blowing for the window motors. I dropped off the car at the local dealer and I was out within the hour (and this was without a schedueled appointment!) In conclusion, while the G6 may not drive like a cadillac it's a great car for someone on a budget. Save the $5k (assuming you have a GM Card) and buy american!

-David

P.S.

If anyone is considering purchasing one, contact me anytime if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see you're happy with your decision. :)

Thanks You. I am more than happy, this car rocks! I feel secure in it and I can cruise comftorably upto 80mph, I am truly impressed with the quality to price ratio on this car. This Pontiac makes me want to upgrade to either the G8 or new CTS in the next few years (not because the g6 is a bad car, but because I love upgrading cars and I drive a ton of miles for business so in 4 years the g6 will be hitting 90k miles).