G8 GT Colors

NOS2006

Guest YellowJacket894

The black ... oh, man. I haven't seen a car look so normal, yet look so totally bad assed since the B-Body Impala SS. That's awesome.

I agree with DetroitNut...This car refuses to look bad no matter what, but I especially like the reds and oranges and the dark green and blue. My favorite is the Sunburst Orange though. It reminds me of the Santa Fe Red my mom's 98 Century was...it was an absolutely GORGEOUS color.

mustard yellow, orange and pewter are definately the best! I love this car. Some of the darker ones look too matte, but over all it's great! Keep workin! Sorry, but I'm not a fan of the bright blues...they are oversaturated. The yellows are just a bit weak, but I like the kinda golden effect. And it's hard to get a quality yellow color. Mainly they turn out Greenish-puke colored lol.

Some of the darker ones look too matte, but over all it's great! Keep workin! Sorry, but I'm not a fan of the bright blues...they are oversaturated. The yellows are just a bit weak

Agreed. I was using a $h!ty monitor and bad judgment at the time. :P