I've been loving this chick

This is different - it has a strange Mowtown-ish feel to it. Motown rocks!

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side

But then I spent so many nights

Thinking how you did me wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned how to get along...

How could I not know the words? :AH-HA_wink:

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side

But then I spent so many nights

Thinking how you did me wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned how to get along...

How could I not know the words? :AH-HA_wink:

Have you heard the Cake version? :thumbsup:

Hey, I got your Gloria, right here!

Correction, it's here:

How's it going to go down

Will you meet him on the "Main Line"

or will you catch him on the rebound

Will you marry for the money

Take a lover in the afternoon...

Feel your innocence slipping away...

don't believe it's coming back soon

And you really don't remember

Was it something that he said

All those voices in your head

Calling

Gloria...

Gloria...

Edited by trinacriabob

they were talking about her on the radio yesterday. now that i see pictures of her, i must say i am enamored. she's my kind of freight train. i would not mind battle scars from a lockdown with her.

i.e. she can show up at my door anytime.

Edited by regfootball

they were talking about her on the radio yesterday. now that i see pictures of her, i must say i am enamored. she's my kind of freight train. i would not mind battle scars from a lockdown with her.

i.e. she can show up at my door anytime.

Heh-heh..she does seem like fun..though my favorite songstress is Tori Amos..been a huge fan since the mid '90s..the voice, the looks, the piano/organ skills...

The things you miss when absent from C&G for a few days. :P

• 4 months later...

amy winehouse is in rehab

She was reported to have been caught smoking heroin in her suite by a friend, at which point her father Mitch flipped. Taxi driver Mitch arrived the next day with his wife Janis, and Fielder-Civil's stepfather Giles Civil and mother Georgette. According to a source close to the family, the meeting descended into a row and at one point Mr Winehouse grabbed Mr Civil by the throat. The source told a newspaper: "It broke Amy's heart to see her parents and in-laws fighting. "That was when she realized the drink and drugs were causing problems for everyone."

She needs to die!! She is a talentless skank of a whore that is getting radio play for what reason I don't know. Some of these bands/people that get signed nowadays only goes to show how bad radio has gotten. I would take Amy Winehouse and Macy Gray and put them out to sea on a burning boat. I'm not angry am I...LOL!!

She needs to die!! She is a talentless skank of a whore that is getting radio play for what reason I don't know. Some of these bands/people that get signed nowadays only goes to show how bad radio has gotten. I would take Amy Winehouse and Macy Gray and put them out to sea on a burning boat. I'm not angry am I...LOL!!

lots of female pop stars got their star status due to being skank (jessica simpson, mariah carey, madonna britney, clay aiken, etc.)

my guess is amy had no issues with location/orifice, dry/wet, weapons and voilence, spt/swllw. can you imagine her as being nothing other than a live place to put the pokey?

that gets you a lot of things. apparently

i hope her career is done. it's time to stop affirming these gals beings wh00res first and musicians second or not at all.

Edited by regfootball

How is Amy Winehouse a whore? Yes, her rep for drinking and drugs came along with her blues persona from the start, before she got big, but I don't really see her as a whore. She's a married woman, and she has said she sees her future as just a wife and mother with an album she's proud of. Yes, she has cancelled a lot of shows reportedly due to her drinking, but Back to Black is a great CD. Edited by ocnblu

lots of female pop stars got their star status due to being skank (jessica simpson, mariah carey, madonna britney, clay aiken, etc.)

my guess is amy had no issues with location/orifice, dry/wet, weapons and voilence, spt/swllw. can you imagine her as being nothing other than a live place to put the pokey?

that gets you a lot of things. apparently

i hope her career is done. it's time to stop affirming these gals beings wh00res first and musicians second or not at all.

Reg has quite the active imagination...

How is Amy Winehouse a whore? Yes, her rep for drinking and drugs came along with her blues persona from the start, before she got big, but I don't really see her as a whore. She's a married woman, and she has said she sees her future as just a wife and mother with an album she's proud of. Yes, she has cancelled a lot of shows reportedly due to her drinking, but Back to Black is a great CD.

At least she's doing better than Mrs. Spears or Ms. Lohan....

• 2 weeks later...