Sign in to follow this  
Ur_pimp

REAL LIFE ENCLAVE PICS

Saw this baby on the way home from school.. It was a base model. Smallish rims, lots of chrome, definetly sticks out.. In a good way!! LOVE the tailights!! (cell phone pics)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG... the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw the back of it, the new Hyundai Santa Fe.

Come on Paoli, a buick fan like you should know it better.

Silver in person looks a bit toned down, cell phone pics might be the reason.

I'm beginning to like the Enclave less and less. It looks really awkward to me in these pics. And yes, it looks almost exactly like the Santa Fe in the rear.

Keep in mind, this is the entry level model, and from the front, it was BEAUTIFUL. More eye catching than the Escalade. Please, wait until you see it in person yourself, before you judge. It looked awesome. Deff a lexus fighter! I dont know whats up with our town, but i got the first real life pics of the GMC acadia too lol

Did a Rendezvous purposely fly up to show the massive improvement of the Enclave to its predecessor?

and Northstar, you have the gall to complain? Shame on you. haha

Edited by Cananopie

Meh... looks just as gaudy as the one in red. I'd rather have the Outlook or Acadia. Acadia Denali, especially. In black.

With that said, $4000 extra for different sheetmetal isn't that bad, when you consider the price difference between the Escalade and Yukon Denali.

The back isn't the Enclave's greatest angle, but it is a great looking SUV IMO. It does need bigger wheels than these, though.

The 2-tone needs to be thrown out...other than that, it's very nice.

The first pic is great for comparison.

The chrome around the taillights, fortunately, look good compared to the chrome glasses on the 9-5.

Love it, and especially as a real world CX model, love it even more. The lines are completely different and I think I like them more than either the Acadia or Outlook. And that first pic...holy hell is it in a different world than the ancient minivan based Rendezvous!

Has great road presence, and doesn't seem to have any gawky or weird proportions or otherwise now outside of GM photography. Looks "Buick" in a great way. Again, make ours a White Diamond/Cashmere CX FWD... :thumbsup:

Edited by caddycruiser

Looks great man! Nice job catching them, where was this? I think they look like a wonderful CUV!

It's got a little FX in the rear shot as well....

Kudos to GM that it's going to be so close to the show vehicle. Like most big CUV's, it needs 19" wheels or more to look 'right on.'

I live in Marion Indiana, i saw the Gmc Acadia a few weeks after it debuted, it was at the GM plant here in town, and then i see the enclave today! Both with Michigan license plates, lol a lady at my moms works has an silver Outlook XE. Very sleek.. and yes the enclave had EXCELLENT road presence. it demands attention :D

my GOD the Enclave is beautiful in person. Stop the bitching. And to anyone who has the gall to suggest any part of it looks like the POS Santa Fe, go get the lobotomy now.

Pretty nice, silver isn't the most flattering color, but I still think the Enclave is one of the smoothest designed vehicles from GM in decades. As for the Rendevous, great coincidence there ;)

my GOD the Enclave is beautiful in person. Stop the bitching. And to anyone who has the gall to suggest any part of it looks like the POS Santa Fe, go get the lobotomy now.

reg, you need to have your eyes checked. First you say the A5 looks like a Sebring and then say the Enclave looks nothing like the Santa Fe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

reg, you need to have your eyes checked. First you say the A5 looks like a Sebring and then say the Enclave looks nothing like the Santa Fe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, you saved me a post! lol I was JUST going to do that--thanks! :)

Thanks for reminding me how chintzy the Santa Fe still looks.

Thanks for reminding me how chintzy the Santa Fe still looks.

It still does look very cheap in person (the Santa Fe)... but most Hyundais do.