Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camaroman22

2009 Buick Lacrosse

26 posts in this topic

I think that the lines that aer on the roof should match up with the a-pillars, something just looks a little off. Other than that it looks fantastic.

Oooh, that might actually be sweet. I'll have to look again at this later.. Mind if I try something with your chop?

Posted Image

Basically you have to overlay my chop onto the original chop by Camaroman22.

What I did:

• Cleaned up a few areas
  • Tightened up rear quarter
  • Modified side sculpting
  • Minimal modifications to the headlights
  • Slightly changed the upper grille
  • Made the lower grille larger
  • Modified the door handles

Personally, the fascia ruins it for me.. especially those headlights.

Any better with these new modifications? I made the hoodline run into the grille and cut the inner side of the headlights to be more smooth than just coming to a point:

Posted Image

I think it would look better without those "brake cooling vents" or whatever they're supposed to be.

Northie I second that. Other than that, this is ONE sexy Buick it needs the LaCrosse from China's mirror. EXCELLENT JOB!

Looks great. Too bad GM won't try anything this ballsy. It would "alienate the target market". If Buick put this out with a nice V8, I'd go right ahead and say "hard cheese" to the Camaro.

Did you hear that GM? I'm a 19-year old college student who says he'll buy Buicks if you quit making them only suitable for those over 65.

Edited by AxelTheRed

That's a negative, NOS. I still don't like them. And I agree with Northie. Whatever those are, they detract from the design.

They look good....I think I like NOS's second attempt the most (the points on the headlights were a little too much, and the larger lower grille looks better). I love how the hoodline runs along the crease and down around the grille...that would be sweet to see open up. Overall, A-.

I love it!

Buicks look good with cated headlights. :globe:

This is an entry somewhere? I wouldn't recommend including my work if it is..

hm, i thought i had said that it was...dammit. i'm kinda busy and wouldn't have the time to go back and modify it all over again, so do you think it would be appropriate to submit the entry under "camaroman22(+ NOS2006 of C&G)"? it's a for-fun contest so don't worry you're not missing out on anything. plus idk it's mostly my ideas with your input and cleaning up of the chop :confused0071: .

Edited by Camaroman22

Ahh, I'm a member there too. Just don't post much. (And please refer to it as GMI instead of writing out the web address.)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room