Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlumCrazy

DECKSDRUMSANDROCKNROLL

23 posts in this topic

Well here's a little quick one that I think will be my last. I feel my work is becoming stale and predictable so instead of just crakin' these sketches out, I'm gonna take off and do some other things. Hope you like this ode to the mullet! Have fun kids! :)

Posted Image Edited by PlumCrazy

obviously u saved the best for last cuz that is amazingly good

Looks sweet Plum! Give that thing a split grill and call it "Trans Am," make an upscale Pontiac version of the Camaro with a V8 only, and watch it sell! BTW, I hope you mean you're just going to explore new car designs, not that you're going to stop doing them altogether?

I'll see Northie's making it a Pontiac and raise him killing the spoiler.

Good job. Hope to see you back here soon, man. This place is sort of boring and stale without your drawings. :lol:

The nose looks like a Invader body kit (maybe close it up a bit?), and even though I like the nod to the 80's I think the hood scoops need to be reshaped. Just my humble opinion. Other than those two things I would buy it in a heartbeat :) . David

OMG PLUM YOU ARE MY IDOL! Greatest concept/drawing ever!!!!!! OMG!

Plum, you left w/ one of your better drawings. I commend you. Now you should move onto drawing hot nekkid girls :D

That's pretty cool...looks like an IROC.

A decade from now when guys are feeling nostalgic for the IROC-Zs they had in highschool in the late 80s early 90s this will be a great retro take on that car. Great design. The ground effects and lower front fascia have just a tad too much "rice" in them but otherwise it's perfect. The "nasca" scoops on the hood, headlights & rear of the car is in perfect harmony wiht the 3rd gen cars. Keep posting Plum, PLEEEASE. :CG_all: Edited by Sixty8panther

Yeah, pleeeeeeease???

Your IROC Cumurrah is awesome!

Well here's a little quick one that I think will be my last.  I feel my work is becoming stale and predictable so instead of just crakin' these sketches out, I'm gonna take off and do some other things.  Hope you like this ode to the mullet!  Have fun kids! :)

Wow I totally didn't read into your post the first time I read it :blink: . Your stuff is so not stale and/or predictable :huh: . Atleast stop in and give us some tips on our drawings :D if we can't see more of your work :( .

David

Come on, Plum, don't quit. I for one never get tired of your concepts. All of your concepts, and this one especially, make me giggle like a schoolgirl when I see them. Edited by Turbojett

Dude, I just can't get over this...

I think this car is right inline with the Ford Shelby GR1

Posted Image
Posted Image
[img]http://http://www.seriouswheels.com/thumbs-def/Ford-Shelby-GR-1-Concept-FA-1024x768-th.jpg[/img][img]http://www.seriouswheels.com/thumbs-def/Ford-Shelby-GR-1-Concept-Carroll-Shelby-1280x960-th.jpg[/img][img]http://www.seriouswheels.com/thumbs-def/Ford-Shelby-GR-1-Concept-RS-1280x960-th.jpg[/img] Edited by razoredge

It's gorgeous. You may feel your creative spark leaving, but those of us here just appreciate getting to see such amazing talent.

Okay even my dad likes this. I showed him it and he was pointing to this and that and which year Camaro it corresponds to haha

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0