I'll be auctioning-off the Maserati at Carlisle

Spring Carlisle is a good event and I'll be there to send the Maserati through the collector car auction (Friday at about 4:25 PM) and to hunt down some El Camino/Wagon parts. I will probably drop the car off on Thursday or maybe Wednesday, be there for the auction on Friday, and still be poking around on Saturday.

Anyone else planning to hit this event?

It is the weekend of the 20th (Friday) but I think the gates actually open on Thursday (not sure).

I'll drop the car early and try to do my parts search quickly so I can just enjoy the rest of the event and hopefully meet up with a few of you characters. :AH-HA_wink:

on a slightly relataed note, i found out im going to the carlisle meet on the weekend of june 22-24! :D me and my friends are going down with my friends chevelle... and damn it took alot of nagging my mom to let me go... i feel like a baby.... but it is the weekend of my birthday (june 23rd) so it will be a memorable bday

[/Hijack]

hmm... $150?

However I hope it sells Well!

And why are so many things happening on 420 this year? where supposed to relax with the gonja plant on that day. Or celebrate Hitlers B-Day.

I don't give "hair" discounts. :lol:

Thanks for the good wishes,Caprice. It would be nice not to lose too much on this car.

My grandmother and Hitler shared a birthday (just remembered that). I certainly hope it's her that is with me when the car crosses the auction block and not him!

It is the weekend of the 20th (Friday) but I think the gates actually open on Thursday (not sure).

I'll drop the car early and try to do my parts search quickly so I can just enjoy the rest of the event and hopefully meet up with a few of you characters. :AH-HA_wink:

Sounds good, but how are we supposed to know which one is you?

I'm guessing that there won't be any other black Maserati Biturbos there, so I shouldn't be too hard to find. :AH-HA_wink:

B&BL : I'm going to take it up on the trailer a day or so ahead of the auction, but you are welcome to ride along. The car will hit the auction block at 4:25 P.M. on Friday, so I'll be going back on Saturday.

I'm guessing that there won't be any other black Maserati Biturbos there, so I shouldn't be too hard to find. :AH-HA_wink:

B&BL : I'm going to take it up on the trailer a day or so ahead of the auction, but you are welcome to ride along. The car will hit the auction block at 4:25 P.M. on Friday, so I'll be going back on Saturday.

Ill join

I'll be in PA that weekend (confirmed it this evening), though not at Carlisle until Saturday (hopefully). Dad even threw around the idea of bringing the Jaguar to the show.

:censored: My dad gave the big "F-U" to our plans of visiting my aunt and uncle, and therefore, this year's Carlisle. "Your aunt and uncle aren't going anywhere, we can see them the next weekend..." Uh-huh. <_<

Hmm... I'm not sure. I'd love to go, but as mentioned, I can't really trust my Millenia on long trips and I'd have cough up the change for a fill up or two (tank is 18 gallons) of premium. That could be expensive. If I do, I might have to resort to borrowing the Sunfire which doesn't seem very likely. Who knows.

Hmm... If Drew or anyone else west of me plans on going, it wouldn't be too much to stop in Brookville and pick little ol' me up, would it? Anyways, still searching for the possibility of coming. Whether it's with my Millenia, the Sunfire, with a friend, or with another C&Ger who can make a detour to Brookville. It's about time I meet some of you guys. :P

If I had the gas money that's all the excuse I need to go to Carlisle.

I have been checkin the weather and right now the forecast is 63 and partly cloudy. Gonna be a good day. I'll be on the lookout for any of you, even though I have no idea what you look like, but I know what Camino's car looks like so I guess I'll look for that instead.

Can't forget to charge the camera batteries