Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
olds442

Aura Redline

7 posts in this topic

nice accents, and unchroming the saturn "bar" looks kinda cool

i like it

Very nice, I really like what you've done with the front end, and the wheels are hot. I think I would have left the grille bar chrome, though, the SKY Redline kept its bling, maybe this should too.

Your headlights are especially effective. The amber signals and blacked-out housings look great.

Good job Olds442! Your frontend design ties in the SKY and '08 VUE RL models with the AURA perfectly. But the chrome bar must remain chrome, as it is on the SKY RL & '08 VUE RL. Many over at skyroadster.com would love the front bar to be body color on the RL's though...

Posted Image

I would still be happy to see the AURA showcar be the Redline version. I think however that the frontend you came up with Olds442 will more than likely show up on the actual AURA RL to keep it all in the family. It's a shame that GM/Saturn still haven't stated that an AURA RL will be released. I was thinking that the NYIAS was surely going to showcase this car <_<

Let's hope they're working on a DI version of the 3.6L for transverse applications as we speak... :scratchchin:

I like it... very similar (not saying you copied or anything) to what I did for chop comp #28

Posted Image

I hope the RL does resemble either one of these chops and with a nice engine + 6 speed manual to boot.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0