Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Bought a 77 Cutlass Supreme on Ebay

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice photos.. I am sure the car wil have a nice long rest for the winter..

yeh it will but with the weather we're having I'm hoping to get a few more good weekends of driving. Today it was sunny and 75 and I went for a drive out to the country were I took these pics and I saw about 8 old cars. I don't think anyone wants to put their toys away yet. But up here the weather can change overnight.

Awesome pics of a beautiful Cutlass! I know it will be hard parking it for the winter, but just think of all the fun you'll have next spring.

I saw something that caught my eye in this one pic you posted (it's the GMC fan in me):

Posted Image

Do you recall where you got the 1999 fullsize pickup truck poster (sketches of the Silverado & Sierra)? I have a magazine article that featured those images, but have never seen them anywhere else. I will be searching high and low for that if I can even find one today.

I don't think anyone wants to put their toys away yet.

BINGO!

I, too, saw a lot of older cars out this weekend ... want GORGEOUS weather for October!

Great pics ... thanks for sharing them with us!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Every song, another scene" ... Dierks Bently ... 'Every Mile A Memory'

Do you recall where you got the 1999 fullsize pickup truck poster (sketches of the Silverado & Sierra)? I have a magazine article that featured those images, but have never seen them anywhere else. I will be searching high and low for that if I can even find one today.

I got that poster from a friend at work, his brother in law works at the Oshawa truck plant and whenever he sees him he always gets posters for me. I think I got that poster before the trucks even came out in 99. I have some other nice ones I should take pictures of for you guys.

That's cool that you have an insider that can get you cool GM memoriabilia like that. If possible, can you take a pictre of that poster individually so I have a more clear record for my search? Any please take more of your collection... I'd definitely like to see what else you got. BTW, I've already searched eBay for that poster with no luck so far.

Posted Image

Check out the endless summer one in the right hand corner from the mid 80's. All of GMC's trucks parked together by the campfire and hot girls in bathing suits. That wouldn't fly today.

Posted Image

This one is hard to read cause of the sun light when I took the pic but its another one from my Oshawa connection.

Posted Image

For the Olds lovers

Posted Image

Edited by I hope GMRULES again