This is what Im talking about

alicia tubb: ok i need to say something and hope you dont hate me afterwards but i think we need to just go back to being friends i thought i was ready for the serious thing but im not i have way to much goin on right now to try to be with anyone at this point and so many things i need to do b4 i can you are a great person and you have a wonderful heart but i just am not ready for this yet like i thought i was and im so sorry i really hope you wont hate me and we can still be friends but i just couldnt let it go anymore for the fact i didnt want it to hurt more later martin im so sorry i really am

f@#king typical.... <_<

Dude. Is she hot?

Just kidding. Trying to make you laugh.

In a related story, my girlfriend is mad at me for doing her a favor, so yeah...

Yes she was/is. Thanks for trying to make me laugh man, and yeah about your girl being mad...females never know what they want, chances are she would've been mad if you didn't do the favor regardless.

some flabby chick had the audacity to interrupt me and declare I was "at war with the vagina." Wha? :huh:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/84130625.html

Like 867 said up above, they don't know what they want! Most men are pretty linear and women can't get there, so it creates friction.

My Dad was, as far as I can see, happily married to my Mom. I mean, you know, parents are weird and all, but I think my Dad was quite observant about women, especially since he came from an era and a country where women were deferential to the "man that brought home the bacon." He said that "since women are weaker (physically), they compensate in that they have to fight dirty and with a mind f*ck." (said in another language, but translated).

WMJ, you should have told the bitch that you are at war with vaginas attached to fat chicks.

Now that I have my B-59 I/ve been trying to do some damage

control to my relationship, needless to say it is not going as

well as I had hoped.

Guest YellowJacket894

Relax. Listen to "Love?" by Strapping Young Lad or "This Love" by Pantera and drink your choice of alcohol. Give the whole situation the finger and just quit giving a &#036;h&#33;.

That's what I'm doing.

Relax. Listen to "Love?" by Strapping Young Lad or "This Love" by Pantera and drink your choice of alcohol. Give the whole situation the finger and just quit giving a &#036;h&#33;.

That's what I'm doing.

PanterA is awesome, but shes not worth drinking over and alcohol never makes me better. I'm just tired of it being a repeat with every female I get with.

Guest YellowJacket894

PanterA is awesome, but shes not worth drinking over and alcohol never makes me better. I'm just tired of it being a repeat with every female I get with.

Oh, don't I know what you mean. <_<

Guest YellowJacket894

You know what though, 'Tones, at least she didn't lead you on. I had to put up with that bull&#036;h&#33; ... and &#036;h&#33;, wouldn't it make me happy if the dick she chose over me someday marries her, becomes a 300 pound truck driver, lives in a trailer park like in extreme rural Georgia, and has nine kids and they die having heart attacks while choking on a bucket of f@#king crispy KFC.

You know what though, 'Tones, at least she didn't lead you on. I had to put up with that bull&#036;h&#33; ... and &#036;h&#33;, wouldn't it make me happy if the dick she chose over me someday marries her, becomes a 300 pound truck driver, lives in a trailer park like in extreme rural Georgia, and has nine kids and they die having heart attacks while choking on a bucket of f@#king crispy KFC.

I'd be lying if I never said I hadn't felt like an ex should get what she deserves. I've been led on before as well, no fun that's for sure.

I fail to see how going gay would help anything :P

Never having taken anything beyond Psych 101, I'm no expert but I'd like to think I've got a decent dose of street smarts.

I don't think that when relationships "go south" people change their sexual preference. Instead, they become angry or bitter (which is normal), cautious (which is sensible) and find hobbies or other outlets to distract them for a while.

Some may change their sexual preference, but I think it's a small minority. (I have a friend from ATL who originates from Philly whose father and mother divorced. It was an abusive marriage. The few times I've met her mother, the woman looks "textbook" "L". She could be one of those that switched over. Funny, because in seeing the wedding picture, the mother looked like an attractive feminine bride).

Most people just keep on going and/or sit it out on the sidelines until a relationship that works comes along.

One final word: I don't remember how old you are, but if it's any consolation, the "tables turn." You will become more in demand and women will become easier to deal with...that's probably because they know they have the unwanted baggage of lugging around "someone else's kids." LOL.

Case in point: Kevin Costner and George Clooney keep on ticking while Sharon Stone and Kathleen Turner have taken a licking. (no, not that kind).

Edited by trinacriabob