*SCREEEEAM*

ocnblu

OMG OMG OMG... I saw Sanjaya this afternoon in a blue Rav4! Oh, I almost died, it was the greatest honor EVARRR just to catch a glimpse! He tho thekthy!

Has anyone else seen Sanjaya? Post your sightings here! :)

*passes out*

*comes to*

Mr. Trees and Mr. Chevy, you don't know the great Sanjaya? He's only THE hottest American Idol in like EVARRR! He always has the coolest outfits and the sexiest hair... and his voice! *moans in pleasure* Oh, he is just a dream!

Edited by ocnblu

Well OCN in that case I am glad I do not know him. I think American Idle is the most stupidest show, which I have had pleasure of not watching any.

Based on what I have heard and the ads I have seen I think that British dude, Simon? is one of the most irritating characters.

Although I like British sarcasm ala Clarkson, this dude is a jackass.

Hehehe... oh Lord, I can't keep this up. This has all been "tongue in cheek", in case no one knew. This Sanjaya phenomenon has just gone far out of bounds. And I don't watch American Idol, I've only seen him on YouTube. :AH-HA_wink:

Hehehe... oh Lord, I can't keep this up. This has all been "tongue in cheek", in case no one knew. This Sanjaya phenomenon has just gone far out of bounds. And I don't watch American Idol, I've only seen him on YouTube. :AH-HA_wink:

Good lord man, I thought you were serious. You shouldn't joke like that, it's just not right.

Well Blu if myself and the rest of Howard Stern's fans have their way, Sanjaya will be the next American Idol...just this past week alone I voted for Sanjaya 154 times. Between Stern fans like myself and Votefortheworst.com.....American Idol is going to be a joke :ohyeah:

I don't watch those shows at all, but Sanjay has become a bit of a racial flashpoint up here in the PC woods. I saw his picture and an article in the paper this week. Still, he is cute. Even if he is half (okay, nearly a third!) my age. If I was 25 :AH-HA_wink: years younger, his picture would be up on the wall, next to a '59 T-bird and Lief Garrett.

Just for the record, boys and girls: in case you are wondering why I just started using emoticons. I am so computer illiterate, that I thought there was something wrong with my computer because when I clicked on the emoticons it would just show text on my screen. I didn't realize that AFTER you "add" the reply it changes to the real thing.

<_<

Well Blu if myself and the rest of Howard Stern's fans have their way, Sanjaya will be the next American Idol...just this past week alone I voted for Sanjaya 154 times. Between Stern fans like myself and Votefortheworst.com.....American Idol is going to be a joke :ohyeah:

Heh... For me to say that would be immature would be an understatement... and Ironic.

I'm not saying it's the best show ever, but it's not affecting people like you and others who intentionally vote for the worst. The show simply help those with talent to sing and do what they love. Is that so wrong? Many people who have been on American Idol have been able to make a career out of it where they might not have ever been noticed otherwise. Why harbor ill will towards the show for no reason? It's just stupid.

Anyways, myself, I hope he gets voted off soon. Personally, I'm a fan of Blake Lewis on the show and marks the first time I'm a real fan of any contestant on the show since its inception.

Heh... For me to say that would be immature would be an understatement... and Ironic.

I'm not saying it's the best show ever, but it's not affecting people like you and others who intentionally vote for the worst. The show simply help those with talent to sing and do what they love. Is that so wrong? Many people who have been on American Idol have been able to make a career out of it where they might not have ever been noticed otherwise. Why harbor ill will towards the show for no reason? It's just stupid.

Anyways, myself, I hope he gets voted off soon. Personally, I'm a fan of Blake Lewis on the show and marks the first time I'm a real fan of any contestant on the show since its inception.

Yeah... there's no way to avoid hearing about him up here... Recent newspaper article (with pics of the mentioned contestants):

This is a guy local fans are pulling for just as fervently as for the loved -- and hated -- Malakar. The locally based Blaker Girls are staging viewing parties to root for their hero's victory in May. His hometown of Bothell will declare April 11 "Blake Lewis Day."

:stupid:

American Idol asks us to vote for our American idol....so what is immature about voting for Sanjaya if I want him to win? He's the only interesting thing about the show this season anyway. So keeping him on Idol is actually giving them more ratings...people want to see how long he'll stay on. Its entertainment.

I have often wondered what would happen if we could take American 'Idle' back to the past, and have famous rockers 'audition' ...

Could you IMAGINE the beating Simon Cowell would have given David Lee Roth? :D

Or how about Vince Neil? Or Lemmy, from Motorhead...

American Idol asks us to vote for our American idol....so what is immature about voting for Sanjaya if I want him to win? He's the only interesting thing about the show this season anyway. So keeping him on Idol is actually giving them more ratings...people want to see how long he'll stay on. Its entertainment.

Hmm...

"I'm voting for Sanjaya because he is the worst... to make American Idol a joke" =/= "I'm voting for Sanjaya because I want him to win... it's entertaining."

Yeah. As Blu said, it's leading the poor guy on. Stern, votefortheworst.com, and people like yourself who do this for those very reasons... Immature, unnecessary, stupid... Need I go on?

Edited by blackviper8891

:lol:

Look kid, I never denied that I was voting for the worst, and yes I want him to win. American Idol is not a charity event to make dreams come true...it is a cash cow business masked as a talent contest. Sanjaya is not stupid, he knows damn well why he is still on the show when he should have been voted off weeks ago. If he cared that much he'd leave the show instead of being made to look a fool. He's there for the 15 minutes of fame, and he's getting it....end of story, if he had been voted off so early in the competition, no one would be talking about him at this point....I think he's enjoying the spotlight, so at the end of the day who is being hurt? No one that I can think of, the ratings for the show are high, everyone wants to see if Sanjaya will be voted off or not....so spare me your morality speach...its entertainment plain and simple....and the mere fact that you're responding to me with comments on how its stupid, only make it more entertaining for "people like us"

Exactly....but in doing so, I am also proving my point, it won't hurt American Idol because the ratings are high, Sanjaya is in the spotlight and he's fine with that obviously...since he went on the show in the first place...Voting for the worst allows us who think the show is a joke to begin with prove that it is, and show how Fox could carless because they are making money....thus proving it is not about the talent, but money....American Idol is a joke....I rest my case

Well, Howard Stern's fans didn't get their way, now did they? So who is the joke now? Ya'll failed and for that, I am happy, as opposed to Sanjaya:

Posted Image

I have often wondered what would happen if we could take American 'Idle' back to the past, and have famous rockers 'audition' ...

Could you IMAGINE the beating Simon Cowell would have given David Lee Roth? :D

Or how about Vince Neil? Or Lemmy, from Motorhead...

I'd love to see him rip into Diamond Dave, but somehow I don't see Cowell being nearly as ballsy towards Lemmy as he is to a bunch of pop star wannabes.

Seriously, would you be rude to this guy?

Posted Image

Well, Howard Stern's fans didn't get their way, now did they? So who is the joke now? Ya'll failed and for that, I am happy, as opposed to Sanjaya:

Posted Image

Well, whether it was part of his act or not, he really thought he was good and took Simon's criticisms like only Simon felt that way. He didn't care whether people were voting for him as a joke or not, all he cared about was that people were voting for him. He's only 17 you know! He's a horrible singer and I'm finally glad to see him off the show. Yes, having him on there made people watch just to see how horrible he would perform - but I watch the show to see the good singers, not the bad ones. So finally the good ones can perform and get their shot at winning. Plus he's now signed on for the AI Tour, giving him a six-figure income to boot, so it's not like this is the end of Sanjaya and AI.

Well, whether it was part of his act or not, he really thought he was good and took Simon's criticisms like only Simon felt that way. He didn't care whether people were voting for him as a joke or not, all he cared about was that people were voting for him. He's only 17 you know! He's a horrible singer and I'm finally glad to see him off the show. Yes, having him on there made people watch just to see how horrible he would perform - but I watch the show to see the good singers, not the bad ones. So finally the good ones can perform and get their shot at winning. Plus he's now signed on for the AI Tour, giving him a six-figure income to boot, so it's not like this is the end of Sanjaya and AI.

I completely agree, finally he is gone. All of that Vote For The Worst garbage is completely immature, the funny thing is that they never succeed! I, like so many others do watch the show to see the good singers, this is the dreams and careers of so many in the competition and to try to sabotoge it by "voting for the worst" is just a waste of time, I hope they are all happy, they had their fun at the expense of this 17 year old kid and the other contestants who want to make a career out of this. :pokeowned:

The producers rigged the show....if you read the fine print at the end of the show...the producers reserve the right to change the outcome of the show as they see fit...read the info at end of the show next time....all I know is, in the two hours of voting, I kept calling and getting an all circuits are busy message, but I did manage to get through about 50 times despite that....but I don't really care, it was all in fun....I don't even watch American Idol, I got my info online and through Stern's show.

Well as I said read the fine print during the end of the show with the end credits or however they end the show...there is a part that says they reserve the right to change the outcome of the show due to power voting etc....so they are basically saying they can throw out your votes if they want to...its not an excuse...but a reality that they even admit at the end of every show. As I said the show is a joke.... :yes:

I'd love to see him rip into Diamond Dave, but somehow I don't see Cowell being nearly as ballsy towards Lemmy as he is to a bunch of pop star wannabes.

Seriously, would you be rude to this guy?

Posted Image

I think I remember reading in the Bible that if you are rude, mean, or obnoxious to Lemmy, you effectively damn your soul to hell, and you unleash a plague upon everything that you have touched in your lifetime.

He's also mentioned in "John 3:16" :D