#@%$%*@$ Weather!

Insane.

April 16th and a Nor'easter with flooding rain and heavy wind and accumulating snow!

Terrible here, raging wind , heavy slush on the roads, trees down everywhere, power failures, roads closed, transit lines down, state of emergency in NJ, flooded homes.

Sheesh!

When the wind and snow calm down, I'm going to have tons of cleanup to do. Hope the chainsaw starts.

And I'm supposed to take the Maserati to a collecter car auction in two days?

What's wrong with this picture?

Winter arrived very late so I guess it's staying late too...

I know, it sucks. :angry:

I was thinking the same thing!

Donner Pass on I-80 had a chain requirement on Saturday (the 14th). I had to drive across it on Friday when the weather was temperate. The ski resorts up at "the Lake" are operating.

It's like Summer here: 27 degrees Celsius (that's 80.6 degrees for those of you who use the Farenheit scale) at 6:00pm today!

Eu fale' com as minhas primas em Florenca (Italia) ontem para planificar o nosso viagem pela "Sardinia" (nao conheco a palavra em Portugues) no verao e faze' o mesmo na sua cidade --- 27 C! Que sorte!

We got snow. The slushy, nasty kind.

On another note, the US should change all the weather stations from Farenheit to Celsius without warning and reason. Just so that we measure our temperatures the same way as EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

So far, The Weather Channel's website is calling for moderating temps and drier weather going into the weekend... upper 50's and partly cloudy Saturday? I hope that's right (or wrong on the cool and cloudy side) because I want to come to Carlisle.

Finally have some nice weather around here .. supposed to "cool off" Wednesday before next weekend temps soar! Might even get the older 4 MCs out this coming weekend ... we shall see ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com

Got the Bonneville out after I got a new battery for it( The one in it was 5 years old). Pretty soon I will get the A/C fixed. Seems like every spring I go to try it and it doesnt cool. Last year it was a compressor seal. Year before it was a cracked piece that bolts to the compressor. Lucky its the R-134 Freon and not the expensive R-12.

Eu fale' com as minhas primas em Florenca (Italia) ontem para planificar o nosso viagem pela "Sardinia" (nao conheco a palavra em Portugues) no verao e faze' o mesmo na sua cidade --- 27 C! Que sorte!

Great weather today as well! I'm really hoping it will last until the weekend so I can go and bake in the sun a little!

Eu uso protector solar :AH-HA_wink:

É bom ver mais alguém que fala português por aqui! Pensava que éramos só o Bob e eu :D

Protector solar é bom! :smilewide:

Agora há três de nós! Eu falo muitas línguas que vêm do Latin. De todas as línguas Romance, o português é a maioria como o Latin velho.

Minha família é italiana.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S