Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T-O-X-I-C

Corvette Z06 "100% brushed"

13 posts in this topic

K this took me a whileee, and its for a contest so thats mostly why. 100% brushed, even rims, and I brushed that turntable from scratch to go under the car. Well what do you guys think, C&C appreciated.

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks awsome except for one thing that the side scoop or whatever u call it is back wards and kinda makes it look more ferarri than corvette. but then agian was the point to make it look like a z06 or just use the z06 as a starting point?

Fantastic job! I only have a couple of complaints... unless it's not supposed to be a Vette any longer, the rear looks naked without the emblem, and I'm not a big fan of that style of exhuast pipes (coming out of the bodywork). The rims are sweet though as is most of the rest of the car.

I'm wiht NOS... I think you do excellent work tbui this is a bit radical. Thought i like the CRAZY long rear pillar taht makes me think of the '65 Mako concept. :) The scoop, tail section and lights are too Salleen S7

hot, hot hot i like the execution and everything, it doesnt look like a production car or even super car, but great brushing my favorite thing is the rear cpillar meeting the "trunk lid" , mega hot, mega muscle-ish

looks awsome except for one thing that the side scoop or whatever u call it is back wards and kinda makes it look more ferarri than corvette. but then agian was the point to make it look like a z06 or just use the z06 as a starting point?

[post="1444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Is anyone thinkin what im thinkin?? Probably not. When i saw the scoop i immediatly thought of the old AeroVette concept. Yeh sure, it was way more aerodynamic, but hey, things (ideas) change. And it also looks like the back hatch could retrofit a V-8........... :huh:

Heres a aerovette site if u never heard of it or cant remember.
http://www.midengine-motorsports.com/Conce...e/Aerovette.htm

I was just thinking (school requires it these days, just got home) and thought of this.. oh well. Anyone agree? lol probably not <_<

Is anyone thinkin what im thinkin??  Probably not. When i saw the scoop i immediatly thought of the old AeroVette concept. Yeh sure, it was way more aerodynamic, but hey, things (ideas) change. And it also looks like the back hatch could retrofit a V-8...........      :huh: 

Heres a aerovette site if u never heard of it or cant remember.
http://www.midengine-motorsports.com/Conce...e/Aerovette.htm

I was just thinking (school requires it these days, just got home) and thought of this.. oh well. Anyone agree?  lol probably not <_<

[post="2022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

what ever happend to the days of crazy looking and innovative corvette concept cars? when was the last time we got something really eye opening that made u think WHOA WHAT IS THAT and then it said corvette concept at the bottom of the picture?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0