Some Car corral cars @Carlisle

Wow ... don't think I've ever seen a Laguna in blue ... that's kinda cool ;).

Thanks for sharing those, Camino :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com

That Laguna was super clean and I think the asking price was under 6k!

*raises eyebrow*

UNDER $6K? Wow........hmmm.........

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I saw an old Malibu" ... Doug Stone ... 'I Thought It Was You'

Most of the time. I was walking around with Camino, and I didn't want to embarrass him, but there were some human pieces of eye candy walking around... with and without shirts. As always... some people should just keep their shirts on, though.

Wow, it feels kind of strange sitting here relaxing. I've been going pretty much nonstop since Thurdsay night when I picked up the rental car (a 2006 bright red GP). My dad and I left the house at about 4:20AM and made good time for the most part except for a tractor trailer veering into the median on I-81 and some congestion on PA-11 between I-81 and I-76. We finally park the car at 9:30AM or so. It was probably half a mile to a mile between the car and the admissions booth, which is where I realized I left my phone in the car. I spent almost all the time in the parts marketplace. That place is huge and I'm not sure we hit all of it. We were there until about 6:30PM. I picked up a Muncie M21 rebuild kit and a Corvette hoodie, and my dad got a set of Rally wheels, rings, and center caps for the '73 Monte. I've also got cards from all the Corvette parts vendors, and a coupon for 10% off plus free shipping from Ecklers. Given the drive and the cost to get there, the parts weren't such a great deal, but I enjoyed just being there in a place that had cars and parts as far as I could see. I can't wait for the GM Nationals and I hope I can stay over for that one.

I mostly don't even see the humans at a car show.

I hear that. My dad's friend saw a nice looking girl and said something to us about her shape, and my dad and I are both like "What?" while looking at parts.

I hear that. My dad's friend saw a nice looking girl and said something to us about her shape, and my dad and I are both like "What?" while looking at parts.

Sorry we didn't run into you there, would have been cool.

I came up empty on Camino parts (that weren't attached to a car).

Sorry we didn't run into you there, would have been cool.

I came up empty on Camino parts (that weren't attached to a car).

I could really kick myself for forgetting my phone - If you're up for another Carlisle drive, I did see on my way in a blue and white 76 or 77 El Camino which would make a nice donor car. It's on PA-11 between the I-76 intersection and Calvary, which we turned down to park the car.

Posted Image

SOrry about the (lack of) quality of the image, but it's inside the black circle. If you were going westbound on PA-11, it'd be on the right.

I could really kick myself for forgetting my phone - If you're up for another Carlisle drive, I did see on my way in a blue and white 76 or 77 El Camino which would make a nice donor car. It's on PA-11 between the I-76 intersection and Calvary, which we turned down to park the car.

Actually its a '76 Sprint. :AH-HA_wink:

Saw it on my way in on Thursday. OCN and I , scoped one out at the show too. I was very tempted to buy it.

I will definitely be at the All-GM show in June. We make a "mini" family vacation out of it - in Carlisle all day Saturday, into Hershey that night, in HersheyPark all day on Sunday, another night's stay, and then this year we're taking the little guy into Lancaster for a visit to Dutch Wonderland. I'm figuring the family will be with me at the show, so I don't know if I'll be able to meet up with anyone. But I'll be there!

*crickets chirping* :AH-HA_wink:

Camino's got that Maser...GM owns a few brands that would be imports. And the show is Import/Kitcar...and many kitcars have GM parts.

I find the import show to be more entertaining than the regular Spring and Fall shows.

Ocn: Aren't you a local? Isn't Carlisle in your backyard?

Camino: Perhaps we could run into each other there.