Cruisin' Ocean City

ocnblu

One of the highlights of the car hobby for me is the Ocean City, MD Spring cruise-in. It is a spectacular event, a Spring break-out of every kind of hot rod, muscle car, and everything in between automotive.

I just reserved a room at the Rehoboth Beach Guest House (closest I could get to OC, everything's full there by now), so I'm set. I'm wondering if anyone from C&G is planning on going, maybe we can meet up.

Here's a link:

http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php

Hey, I very well might be. We live minutes from Rehoboth, I work there, and that's where we're always at--OC not so much, but it's just a hop, skip and a cruise down Route 1 along the ocean.

May just HAVE to come, to give the Fleetwood a nice cruise and show off since I'll finally be back down from PA for the summer by then :thumbsup:

Edited by caddycruiser

I wish I could. It must be a great event!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'll pan on this even next year.... unless someone in the mid-west

is digging up a timecapsule with a 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham with

15 miles on the odometer that got burried when new. Aside from some

other roadtrip like that I do not forsee much stopping me.

I looked around for a Marblehead Fleetwood in Rehoboth and OC, to no avail.

Surprise, surprise, the weather was actually decent! I was shocked. I got tons of pics, I'll post them in this thread soon.